You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Threads of the weeks 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan '22 and 02nd to 08th Jan- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the weeks 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan '22 and 02nd Jan to 08th Jan together.
    I would like to request our members not to be in a hurry while posting threads. Dedicate some time so as to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes and also to draft your threads clearly and beautifully. Hope the request will be taken in the right spirit and that efforts will be made to put up to better our contents.

After having read and assessed all the threads that have been posted during the period, we have decided to announce as below-

TOW awards for the week 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan '22-
    (Please note that the threads posted as part of the Forum Thread Challenge has not been considered for the TOW contest)

The following threads have been selected for the Special Prizes-

1. Umesh for his defining thread What do we mean by a cosmopolitan person?

2. Swati Sharma for her observation that language may not be important at all times in the thread If you have talent, language does not matter that much and

3. K Mohan for his nostalgic thread When your answers were underlined with red ink

TOW awards for the week 02nd to 08th Jan-

Winner
    Gagan Ahari for his intriguing thread Is India a sexually repressed nation on the importance of de-stigmatizing sex as a subject for discussion.

The following threads win the Special Prizes-

1. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread Self-satisfaction is more important than appreciation from others and

2. A. B. Sivakumar for his well crafted thread The woman, mother and mother-in-law

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and the special prize winners!
    Thank you ISC for selecting me one of my threads for a special prize for the week 02nd to 08th Jan. I thank all the concerned for selecting my work for an award. I congratulate all the other winners of Threads of the weeks 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan '22 and 02nd to 08th Jan. All the threads selected are worth awards and really thought-provoking threads. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to the winners of Threads of the weeks - Umesh, Swati Sharma, K. Mohan, Gahan Ahari, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, A. B. Sivakumar. The garland of this winning Thread should have more flowers in this year.

My hearty congrats to Umesh for winning the special prize thread of the week for his wonderful post "What do we mean by cosmopolitan person " and also word of appreciation to Swati Sharma for her nice thread. I thank the ISC for choosing my thread as the special prize winner. My applause also goes to tow winner for the week 2nd to 8th Jan and Gagan thread has captivated the members. My pat also goes for special prize winners Dr Rao, and AB Sivakumar for their respective threads.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award against the weekly contests and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners who have been awarded under the respective categories against these two TOW contests. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Most awaited thread, Thank you ISC and editors for considering my thread as the special prize of the thread of the week. I also congratulate all winners and special prize winners. Wish you all the very best for more rewards in the future also. Thank you!

My congratulations to all the winners! All the threads are well crafted and convey important messages. My best wishes to the other contributors and hope more interesting threads would come up in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners of Threads of the weeks 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan 2022 and 02nd to 08th Jan 2022. I wish they will continue their good work and will win many more awards in upcoming contests.

Congratulations to Gagan Ahari for winning the TOW award for the week of 02nd to 08th Jan. I also congratulate all the special prize winners for the weeks- 26th Dec '21 to 01st Jan '22 and 02nd to 08th Jan. I found all the awarded threads are interesting but the thread " Self-satisfaction is more important than appreciation from others" and " When your answers were underlined with red ink" I liked the most in terms of the title and content.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the six winners of the two weeks. A good mix of diverse and interesting topics!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the thread of the week from 26 Dec '21 to 01 st Jan '22 and also for the period from 2 nd to 8 th Jan '22 for their commendable contributions for their responses for the different threads leading to the winners.
    I wish them all the best and hope they will win many more rewards in the upcoming time.

Congratulations to all winners and special prize winners in the TOW contest for the relevant weks.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.