Micro-story writing contest- Write shortest stories and win prizes!Let us have another micro-fiction writing contest now. A micro-fiction is a story told in its shortest form. The writer is expected to restrict his story to not more than fifty words but a micro-story should have a beginning, the middle portion and a conclusion as in any other short story. In short, it should be a complete story expressed in very few words.
What you have to do-
1. Post your micro-story here as a response to this thread only. Please understand what a micro-story is (as mentioned above) before you begin writing.
2. You can post up to a maximum of three entries. Each entry should be posted as separate responses. As you can submit only two consecutive responses in a thread, just wait for the response of others, if you want to submit more.
3. You may or may not provide a title to your story.
4. The story should not contain more than 50 (fifty) words. The title will not be counted.
5. All members including Editors can participate and all the entries would be awarded suitably.
6. The posting guidelines as laid down will squarely apply for this contest also. Any entry that violates the guidelines will be rejected without any explanation.
7. Any response other than entries would be summarily rejected. Queries, if any, may be sent to the author of this thread via the ISC Message mode.
The best story will receive a cash reward of Rs 75/- and the next two entries will receive Rs 40/- each. Other eligible entries may also be given enhanced points or cc or both. ISC admin will be at liberty to change the prize amount or the number of prizes according to the number of entries received.
The closing date for this contest is 22 January 2022.
Note- The decision of the jury selecting the winners would be final.
So, wake up your creative cells and get cracking.