You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Decade Award - we have two winners!

Last year the Webmasters introduced a new award, namely, the Star of the Decade Award to express appreciation for members who have contributed for a decade or more with quality content and consistency. This award with the cash reward of Rs 1,500/- will hereon be a regular feature each year since now we do have quite a few deserving ISCians for it!

The Star of the Decade Award this year goes to two members-
    1. K Mohan

He started with a bang with a thread about enjoying Diwali without loud crackers, published four threads on the opening day of his membership, and today stands tall as the Star of all forum superstars. He has made a few forays in articles and other sections, but the forum is his base and will always be, no doubt. His presence is so much part of daily threads, whether posting or responding, that we all felt a little emptiness when, in the interim, he abruptly left in a huff. Returning with good cheer, we were once again regaled with interesting happenings in his life as well as given topics to discuss - politics, movies, food, and what-not - on a regular basis. We are sure some of you will be having your all-time favourite "Mohan threads"!

2. Ravi Shankar

Some of us surely are secretly having an admiration for this young gentleman's boundless energy. Joining ISC a couple of months before the aforementioned forum superstar, he has made innumerable contributions on a consistent basis. While the bulk of it is jobs, let's not overlook the information of numerous schools that he has submitted and the exam papers that he has uploaded, as well as great additions to the My India section. Did you know he even answered some AE queries like how to dispel boredom? It seems not a single section has missed his expert keyboard skills!

We are sure these two Stars will inspire many ISCians to continue with zeal for the long - very long - term. So let's stand up and cheer with a thunderous round of applause for K Mohan and Ravi Shankar!
    Congratulations dear Mohan sir and Ravi Shankar sir. Both are truly the right recipients for this unique award.
    Wishing many more such awards for both of you.

Congratulations to both Mr.Mohan and Mr.Ravi Shankar for bagging the prestigious Star of The Decade awards for their stupendous contributions to their interested categories of ISC. They richly deserve these awards and hope they will continue to win many more such awards with their grit and determination.

Congratulations to both the Stars of the decade. Whenever we open the site in the top performers every day we will see these two names without fail. Mohan is contributing regularly to the forum section and Ravi Shankar contributes mainly to jobs. Their work is recognised by the site and decorating them with star of the decade award, They deserve and my hearty congratulations both of them. I wish and hope that the two will continue their good work and be inspirations to many other members to perform better on this site. I wish them all the best.
    All my appreciation to ISC for recognising the importance of the members and awarding them suitably. Thank you ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Both of them Sri K.Mohan and Sri RaviShankar are the real gems for this channel and without them there could have been a great void to be filled up. Whenever, I open this site in the morning, I can see the name of Sri K. Mohan having made at least five to six forum responses though it is the early hours of the morning and the contributions are really very valuable reflecting his matured write ups. He has to be praised for untiring stamina. I wish that he would continue in the similar way enriching our knowledge in the different topics in the upcoming time.
    Sri Ravi Shankar has posted significantly in the job section benefiting a lot of members. He is also seen sometimes in the AE Sections with his valuable contents related to the topic.
    Both the stars have been truly rewarded for the star of decade. I wish both of them all the best.

Oh my God that was pleasant great surprise and this proves every contributions do matter and iSC admin has tab of everything. Thank you for great honour. Very many congratulations to Ravi Shankar for sharing the honour. He always lead from front.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

WOW!! Great News!!

A well deserving Award for the loyal dedicated ISCians.

Congratulations to Mohan and Ravi Shankar.

More than the award recipients, I congratulate ISC to have thought of rewarding loyalty and dedication.

I feel so elated and feel ISC has done a very worthy act by giving these two awards. I was always having a feeling that Mohan was not recognized and rewarded the way he deserved it. Once in a while I had mentioned it too, inviting disagreement. But today I am satisfied on that count.

Let these awards motivate other members to put in dedicated and consistent worthy contributions to ISC.

Congratulations to Mohan and Ravishankar for being declared as the Stars of the Decade. They truly deserve it for their sustained contribution to the India Study Channel. Wishing them all the best.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

These two members really deserve this honour and ISC has showcased this great gesture at this opportune time. I congratulate both of them for this award and wish them more laurels in the future.
    Knowledge is power.

This year ISC is showering so many prizes, praises and surprises and it is so much encouragement for the members who have been so consistent with their writing on ISC.
    Congratulations K.Mohan sir, and Ravi Shankar.
    We all have witnessed how much consistent and enthusiastic you have been regarding writing on the platform. Always responding and replying to most of the forum posts and active in other areas as well. And it feel good to be rewarded for the extra effort one puts at any work.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations Mr.Mohan and Ravi Shankar!
    Mr. Mohan I have know you through your contributions on ISC . It has been many years and I find you are well informed in all fields and I read your threads regularly. You surely deserve this honour and award.

Congratulations to K Mohan and Ravi Shankar for recieving prestigious Star of The decade awards . They truly deserve this award. They have spent long time with their writing on this site. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to both the stalwarts K Mohan and Ravishankar for this very prestigious award. They are the masters in their respective fields. Ever since I joined ISC I am seeing Mohan reigning the forum space. And what to say about Ravishankar Sir. His achievements in the job section are humongous and unmatchable. Nothing can dampen their spirit when it comes to contributing to ISC. Both the choices have been apt and it is nice to see ISC reward its loyal and dedicated warriors. It will surely encourage others to take a leaf from them.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Very many thanks to those responses with great felicitation messages and more than that the citation shared by Vandana has pleased me very much and taken to the initial days of bonding with this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to K Mohan and Ravi Shankar for the Star of the Decade Award and wish to live long in the journey of ISC Platform.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Wowww... This is really appreciable. A big congratulation to Mohan Sir and Ravi Shankar Sir, both winners deserve these rewards, as we can see their best performances in a different section of ISC. At the same time I like to thank ISC for such commendable steps, it really motivates all members to give more quality-based performance.

I think it is a great gesture on the part of the admin to have decided to continue with this very special award.

Heartiest congratulations to Mohan and Ravi sir for being the recipients of this prestigious award which is no doubt a recognition and acknowledgement of your consistent contributions and support to this site. May this award keep your zeal and interest ignited and hope you will continue with the same spirit for many more years. All the best!

There are a few more who have completed a decade and some are near the target. Let us hope this kind of recognition will inspire and motivate all the members to be more consistent in this site with their contributions and all-round support.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Really motivational and deserving award to the duo- Mr. Mohan & Mr. Ravi Shankar. Hearty congratulations to both veterans of ISC . Please keep up your zeal and momentum and your work in ISC is always inspirational to everyone.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

I am really honoured to receive this prestigious award from my ISC. Though it is a surprise but the trust and encouragement quality of ISC proved it again. I wish I may be able to stay and contribute for a longer stint with ISC.

I thank ISC admin, my senior editors, my colleagues, my friends here who have wished wholeheartedly

I take this opportunity to congratulate our forum master Mr. Mohan for being selected for this prestigious award.

Congratulations dear Mohan sir and Ravi Shankar sir. Wishing many more such awards for both of you
    Thanks
    Handling Question Paper Section

Congratulations K Mohan Sir and Ravishankar Sir for winning this prestigious award. Much more decades to go!
    Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

Many thanks to Mr. Mahan and Shankar for their honor by the ISC, the contribution of these two in every section of this channel cannot be denied. I think everyone is proud of this award given to genuine writers.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Congratulations Mohan Sir and Ravi Shankar Sir. Both of you play a great role in the growth of ISC and young members have a lot to learn from you. Along with the interesting posts being consistent is a key aspect of both of you. I wish you all the best and may both of you contribute to this platform for many many more years.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I just now realized by seeing many stars in the sky that they are all made to shine by ISC.
    Congratulations to Mohan sir and Ravishankar sir on their winning decade star award.

Congratulations to K Mohan and Ravi Shankar for winning the prestigious award "Star of the Decade Award ". They both deserve this award. I wish them all the best.

Many congratulations to Ravi sir and Mohan sir for this most deserving award. You both have motivated many of us and are leading the way with same energy.
    Keep inspiring us sir!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

A very well-deserved award for Mohan Sir and Ravi Shankar sir. Congratulations to both of you for winning the Great award "Star of the Decade Award". Your's Quality and consistant contribution to ISC brings up this award for you. I wish to get more awards further.

Congratulations to both the recipients of the star of the decade award. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.