You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Remove Restriction from job section

Dear Editors (Job Section)
    Sir/Madam,
    I regular contributor in the Jobs section, But due to structured format and other reasons, 5 or more of my posts rejected, therefore my posting rights of the Job Section is in restricted mode for the last five days.

I request to Editors of the relevant section that remove Restriction from the job section if possible.
    Phagu Mahato,

Your posting permission has been removed from the section. It seems that you are not providing proper details from the source. Information is either incorrect or some important details that should have been mentioned are left out. You are copy-pasting a common template for all (what you are calling structured format, I think), blindly mentioning, for example, 'Educational Qualification and Experience' but not mentioning the required/desirable experience that is essential for the job. This is just one of the few things that are creating issues. In one post you even gave the same source as given for another job. You seem to be focused on posting a lot of jobs in a rapid manner without concentrating on giving correct and essential details.

It is suggested that you contribute to other sections as your posting permission for submitting jobs will not be restored for a while.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks for your response and precious suggestions. Now I will contribute to other sectors. Presently I wait to contribute in the job section until my posting right will back.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

How much more time take to remove the restriction from the job section?

Will My Job Posting rights reopen or not? It is over about one month to restriction

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• Sign In to post your comments