You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Change of article title

Dear article editor,

I have posted an article on Google classroom.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/181352-unique-features-of-google-online-digital-classroom

Its title should contain Keyword - "Google Classroom". When I submitted the article, its title contained this keyword but now the title is changed by the editor and it does not contain a word, "Google Classroom". Even the URL also does not contain it.

It is my kind request to add the keyword Google Classroom in the title and URL of the article.
    Dr. Paresh Guajrati,

Editors are permitted to change the title if the title can be improved upon for SEO. This applies to all sections, so we may change the title of a forum thread or an AE query as well.

The earlier title of your article had two words repeated twice, which was not required. The present, changed title I feel is an improved one, conveys clearly what the article is about and may fetch better traffic. It also does have four keywords- online, classroom, digital, and Google even though the words you mention are separated in the title. Those two words appear together in the summary, so I don't think there is an issue as such.

I would like to advise you to henceforth provide a few relevant internal links. We have, for example, a lot of articles related to online education, you can give a link to the digital marketing section for the word 'digital', and so on. Even in the case of articles related to scholarships, admissions, etc it helps to provide links to course pages and/or to schools/colleges/universities as applicable. This ensures that the reader remains within our site for a while longer than just reading your one article and going away.

Let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Also, we request you to please henceforth give a direct link to the page referred to for quick access.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments