You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- December '21- Winner!

For his consistent and quality performance in different sections, Ramakrishna Kambhampathi has been selected for the Star of the Month award for December '21. Hope to see him more often.

The winner receives a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna kambhampathi for this most coveted award of ISC and I wish and hope that he will keep continue his nice work and contributions in this portal in the coming times. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhambati for grabbing the prestigious Star of the month award for Dec 21 and he earned a niche for himself through restrained and yet apt responses in the forum section. Bravo.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampathi! You have done really well and I hope this award will work as a motivation to contribute to various sections with even more zeal. Continue the good work and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati for getting the prestigious Star of the month award for Dec 21. I hope you would continue your good work in the coming days. I wish you all the best. keep it up.

A big congratulation to Ramakrishna Kambhambati Sir, for this achievement, you really deserve this reward as your performance and contribution are always commendable in all other sections of ISC. I really appreciate your work and also wish you all the very best for many more awards in the future as per your contributions.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati for being the star of the month for the month of December 2021. I hope and wish that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming months. A good performance and suitably recognised by ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati, selected as a Star of the month December 2021. Expecting many stars in the ISC sky.

Hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati sir for bagging the prestigious award. Hoping to see many more good articles from you.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna for winning the award. You did really well.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampathi for winning the Star of the Month Award for December 2021. Well done and keep it up.

Congrats Ramakrishna Kambhambati for your sincere efforts at ISC content creation. Hope you get similar success in your future contribution at ISC. Best of luck.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati for winning the Star of the Month award! Looking forward to your continued contributions to ISC.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhambati for winning this coveted award. May you win more such awards in the future.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulation to Ramakrishna Kambhampathi Sir for winning the Star of the Month award- December '21
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampathi for being elected as Star of the month December 2021.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampathi for being declared the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of December 2021.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhambati for winning this prestigious award. You truly deserve this. Keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I am very delighted to receive star of the month award for December '21. I am very much thankful for ISC management for selecting me for this award and reward. Definitely this will encourage me to contribute more quality content to our portal. I wish to say my sincere thanks to all my fellow members for encouraging me with their wishing words.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.