You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- December '21- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Dec '21. For those who are new to the site, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards-

Articles-
    Asha kurian

Forum-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Ask Experts-
    Dr Sanchita Ranjan

Jobs-
    M. A. Vimala

Colleges and Schools-
    Vandana

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Umesh

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My hearty congrats to Article wizard for the Month Ded 21, Asha Kurian and she made impressive strides with her best resources that benefited the members. My applause goes to Shankalan for getting his forum wizard and we could see his inclusive participation in this section. Likewise who can forget Dr Ranjan for getting wizard award in ask experts, M A Vimana for jobs and Vandana for the Colleges and schools submissions. All of them done great contributions. My clap also goes to Umesh for dong his favor to updates section and adding values to the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor awards for their respective sections. Asha Kurian, Sankalan Bhattacharya ,Dr. Sanchita Ranjan, M. A. Vimala, Vandana ma'am, and Umesh Sir, all of you give your great contribution to ISC. As the way ISC is made up of with every section of it, then it is also commendable to give equal participation by the members in all the sections. All the best!!

This month the list contains more names which indicate that the performance levels of members on almost all the sections improved further. That is a piece of very good information for the members as well as the site
    I wish all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December 2021. I hope and wish all the winners will maintain that good work in the coming months also and win many more awards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners, super contributors for being recognised for their continued contribution to the platform. Their presence makes every section of ISC more interesting and relevant.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their performance and the awards that has been bestowed on them by ISC. Well done members and keep up the good work. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

It is happy to see the increasing number of recipients of Wizard and super contributor awards.

My congratulations to the winners of December 2021 awards: Asha Kurian, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. Sanchita Ranjan, M. A. Vimala, Vandana and Umesh.

Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor awards for their respective sections. I would like to say thanks to ISC for selecting me for wizard award in ask expert section only.

Congratulations to the wizards and super contributors. That's a prestigious award to win here.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Many congratulations to the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor Awards for the month of December 2021.

Thanks for considering my contributions to the schools and college sections for the Wizard award. Congratulation to all my co-winners and Umesh for winning the Super Contributor award as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The rewards to all the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Well done!. I congratulate all the winners sharing valuable information in various sections of ISC.
    Lead the leader

I am Thanking ISC for my award and I congrats all the co-winners who are all got wizard and super contributor awards . Thanks to the members who are all congratulated me.

Congratulations to all winners in the respective sections. Hope our members will also contribute for the sections, which didn't see any winner's name.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My heartiest congratulation to all winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- December '21 and best of luck for next rewards
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the Wizard and Super Contributor award winners for the month of December 2021. I wish all the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all my co-winners of the other sections and to Umesh Sir for winning the Super Contributors award and my thanks to ISC for considering my contributions for the Wizards award. There are some more sections where the contribution has to be increased and that's a point to note for all of us.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.