You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How can I edit my Profile page in ISC?

The profile page of ISC is very unique and important page for every contributor of ISC. This page only gives complete information about us. Currently, I got my Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) in Computer Science. So, I want to update my profile page with this new achievement and also with new profile photo.

So, I kindly request the experts to give proper guideline to update the same. I hope that this will help for many contributors of ISC in future.
    Please go to the dashboard and there you would find 'edit profile' tab and click on that and edit whatever you want to and then save the page and that would reflect in your new profile. Check it and make corrections if needed.
    Knowledge is power.

S. Manoharan,

Glad to see you back at ISC. It is suggested not to give unnecessary personal details on your profile page, such as the names of family members. Focus on your achievements at various academic levels, your work profile, etc. This may help in getting approval for AdSense if you do not have it already. Please read the advice given on this Help Topic page.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

First of all, congratulation to achieve Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) in Computer Science. It presents your passion for the relevant field

According to your knowledge in the computer field, You can easily edit your profile on the ISC portal through Your Dashboard under the profile edit option. Because almost every web portal has a similar option to edit Profile.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulation on your doctoral degree. Your hard work finally pays off. Hope the same kind of contribution in ISC too. Now, coming to your question, you can change the profile or update the profile by clicking your dashboard page. You can see the 'Edit Profile' link. Click it and update the profile. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

• Sign In to post your comments