You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

We are announcing the Best Micro Stories -Check them out!

We are now announcing the winners of the recently concluded Micro-story writing contest. It was well contested and we must say that there were a lot many good entries which made the competition and the assessment too really tough.

And the entry at #749920 by Sankalan Bhattacharya has been selected as the Best Story.

The next best ones are-

The one at #749696 by Sharmistha Panda and the entry by Neelam at # 749702

It has also been decided to give Consolation prizes to the entry by Venkiteswaran at #749709 and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao's entry at 749747.

The winning story will receive a cash reward of Rs 75/-, the next best ones will receive Rs 40/- and the consolation prize winners will get a reward of Rs 25/- each.

All other eligible entries will be suitably rewarded with enhanced points and cc as deemed appropriate. Thanks to all of you for the encouraging participation.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.

A general note please- Members have been time and again told to read the guidelines properly but here too, many seem to have left them in their patio. Please note, at least for future contests, that adhering to the guidelines is as important as writing good content.
    This was a very interesting contest and evoked a good response from the participants. There were so many micro stories and it was a great opportunity to share ones stories with others. Now the awards are announced and I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners in different categories. Well done members and keep the flag of creative writing high and continue contributing in the same pace. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to winning entries of micro stories of Sankalan for his best story @749920, Sharamista, Neelam for their @749696, 749702 respectively and consolation prize winners Venkiteshwaran and Dr Rao. All the entries are good.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you ISC for considering one of my submissions for a Consolation Prize. Thanks to all concerned for providing me with a chance to participate. I congratulate all the winners. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming competitions. Very good participation and this type of participation may encourage the site to have more contests. Thanks to all who participated.
    drrao
    always confident

My Heartiest congratulations to all story writers who won the reward of the Best Micro Stories writing compitition.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My congratulations to Sharmistha Panda, Neelam, Venkiteswaran and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the prizes and my thanks to ISC for selecting one of my entries for the award. All the stories are well-written and since they are micro-stories the happenings are described with clarity in a nutshell. It's good to see the fervour of the participants in this contest from their numbers and my best wishes to all of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Sankalan, Ms Neelam,, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for bagging the prizes in the Micro-story wtlriting contest.
    Felt nice while participating in the contest myself. It was indeed a very interesting one. Thanks for all the good wishes

My congratulations to all the winners. I wish you all the best for your future endevours.

The cash rewards and points to the winners and enhanced points and cc to other eligible entries have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya on winning the micro-story contest, and to Sharmistha Panda and Neelam for their second prize wins, and to Venkiteswaran and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for bagging consolation prizes.

This is not an easy contest to participate in, and it was quite impressive to see how much of a creative narrative was packed into a few words by the participants. Well done, everyone.

I grinned at the reference to guidelines left on the patio - a unique analogy!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

A big congratulation to the winners of the contest for their winning entries, wish you provide the same contribution in the future too. I also appreciate all participants for their contributions. All the best!

Many congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Sharmistha Panda, Neelam, Venkiteswaran and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Micro-story writing contest. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in coming contests.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.