You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you ready to work on Indian National Highway projects ?

The Indian National Highways Logistics Management Limited has invited applications for the Asst Manager posts at various locations and this is being a govt job one can also opt from the central or state govt positions on deputation. For more details one can have access through their website, www.nhai.gov.in on or before 18th of Feb 2022. India has poised to develop national highways in big way and there are good chances of people getting jobs in ever expanding of roads, remodelling of existing roads and creating new roads through the state highways linked to the National highways.
    I think the candidates who have a degree in engineering in civil or architecture or mechanical or some related subject could think to apply for this position which promises a long time job security as highways are being constructed in a big way in our country. The authority would certainly like to select candidates who are having good experience in this area and it s natural to assume that there would be stiff competition for these positions. So, the eligible candidates must try to attain these positions which offer a lucrative career. India is poised for great activity in the area of construction of various sorts like flyovers, bridges, roads, highways, special tourist location infrastructure and things like that and this is definitely a great opportunity for the qualified people to join the stream in right time and make a career.
    Knowledge is power.

Please post it in the job section.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.