You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for December 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of December 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for December 2021.
    Thank you Timmy Sir. Congratulations to all the members who are eligible to receive the RSB earnings for the last month of '21. Well done! I think a couple of members missed out by a whisker due to article submissions by others.

For those of you who are keen to regularly feature on this RBS list of payees, I would advise you to contribute more articles. Also, here's something that many of you are not aware of - if you contribute detailed posts of schools and colleges that are not already in our database, as well as in-depth info updates of existing institutions, you will get good points and cc. Consistent contributions in these fields will increase your chances of getting RSB earnings on a regular basis. Note that even info updates help you to get AdSense earnings even if the school/college post is submitted by another member (do not submit My India updates though, as that section is closed).

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Happy to see my name in the RSB list of recipients and at the same time I congratulate all the other members who have received RSB for the month of December 2021. Let us all contribute in various sections of the ISC and in particular the article section accumulating points in the process which are of course instrumental in getting RSB. Keep contributing and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to all those who has been fortunate enough to have the revenue share bonus for Dec 21 and I am also benefited for rupees 736 and thanks to ISC for the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As usual, the Webmaster announced the Revenue Share bonus on time and I thank him for the same. I thank ISC for awarding some RSB to me also. I congratulate all the members whose names are appearing on the list for the month of December 2021. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and see that they will be getting RSB in the coming months also.
    drrao
    always confident

My Heartiest congratulation to all members who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for December 2021 and thanks to Timmy Sir for this announcement on the time
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received a share of the revenue bonus for Dec '21! Keep it up.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Thank you so much, Sir, for this announcement, glad to see my name on the list I also give my Congratulation to all members who received the revenue share bonus for December 2021. All the best to all!

Congratulations to all the members who have received the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of December 2021. I am also happy to see my name on the list of beneficiaries. I am thankful to ISC.

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the announcement and my congratulations to all the members who will be receiving their shares. Keep going! Those who couldn't feature in the list, don't be disheartened. Make valuable contributions regularly to be eligible for the shares the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the members who got Revenue Share Bonus for the month of December 2021. Keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.