You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jio Fiber high speed internet- Can we switch from other operators ?

At present we are having the ACT net through which all the devices are connected and the service is ok these days. Meanwhile Reliance now entered into High speed internet and erected poles in our colony. They are approaching us to avail service by cancelling the existing operators. With 399, 699, 999 and 1499 plans with free installation, free wifi router and also refer a friend and get one month free internet offers are being introduced to lure us. Did any of our members availed the Jio fiber high internet, what was there service back up, how is the service, is there any hidden cost and what are other benefits ? Please share.
    My opinion is that if you are having very good service from the existing operator, why go in for a new one? Let us not needlessly get carried away by offers from new service operators. Why go through all that rigmarole of having new cables, routers, etc installed when you have perfectly good ones in working condition and are having no connectivity issues? Think, too, of the loss you are causing to somebody who has always provided good service and generally maintained good customer service relations.

A few tenants in our building did opt for Jio. Every now and then they seem to be having a problem, as we have seen the technicians coming to check the cables at least once every month. We had no intention of going in for Jio anyway.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks Vandana for apt and prompt reply. Jio made late entry and chasing us to convert to their service.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In our housing society and other housing societies in our area Reliance jio is aggressively selling its high speed internet product and many people have gone for it. It appears that it is slightly less costly than the other internet plans seeing the fact that it is giving a good speed and though initially there was some problems but now the cable connections are streamlined and working nicely. Main thing which is there that is luring the customers is that it is giving some free initial months to the subscriber and that seems to be a good attraction for them. We have to see the service in long run and the strategy of Reliance jio for not increasing rates in near future then only the decision of these people would be considered right.
    Last time when Reliance jio came with the offer of mobile data in a very competitive rates then other companies were having a big problem following the same rates in their cost structure. Reliance jio took away lot of business from the rival companies in that regard. Lat us see how Reliable jio is going to perform in this particular area of high speed internet connection in the coming times.

Knowledge is power.

Mohan, I suggest not to change at this juncture.
    I am a regular user of ACT and the service is very good. We connect multiple pieces of equipment and use at least 2 or 3 laptops at the same time. Even then the speed is good and we are able to manage well. Breakdowns are very minimal and services are also good. Any complaint they attend quickly and solve it.
    In between once Jio person approached my son and offered very good benefits and my son took the connection for a month. But the service is very bad. The speed is very less when we connect multiple pieces of equipment and when there was a complaint they took a long time to address that. Then we decided to go back to ACT and now we are using the same without any problem and no JIO connection now.
    Jio fibre net is not functioning fully in Hyderabad especially in our area. So it is not advisable to shift from ACT to JIO. That is what my experience tells.

drrao
    always confident

Jio Fiber is one of the best service providers among all operators. I use regularly Jio Fiber with a high-speed to download anything from the internet. But
    I think the recharge plan of Jio Fiber is too expensive than other plans

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• Sign In to post your comments