You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 23rd to 29th Jan '22- Winners!

It was very heartening see a lot many good threads dealing with very different topics this week and also to note the way the authors approached them. But since we have to look for the best among the lot we have selected a few and are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the weeks 23rd to 29th Jan '22.

Winner- we have two winners this time

1. Jagdish Patro for his thread Everybody is a democrat while living in an apartment but.. and

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread The day will lose its relevance

Both the threads deal with really important issues that are very much relevant and both have been conceived and created very well.

Special Prizes-

1. Neelam for her take on another important issue that the present society is facing in her thread A generation of reactionary speakers and less listeners

2. A B Sivakumar for his thread Is there something called female chauvinism which may appear to be an innocent doubt but has lots of depth if thought of seriously and

3. K Mohan for his thoughtful evaluation of a common sight around us in his thread Death and obituary meetings

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- each.

There are a few other threads which we have taken note of which will be rewarded enhanced points and cash credits.

Kudos to all! Hope to see the same standard in the coming weeks too.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners !
    Congratulations to Winners and Special prize winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 23rd to 29th January 2022
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 23-29 Jan, 2022 in the respective categories. Well done members and keep up the good work in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contest for the week ended with 29th Jan - Jagdish Patrao, Shankalan Bhattacharya, Neelam, AB Sivakumar and K Mohan. The abbreviation for Thread of the week (TOW) is very apt as it is towing ISCns through awards.

Glad to see two winners for the thread of the week, it shows the quite uniqueness of threads this week, I also congratulate all special prize winners for their respective threads. I like to wish them all the best for many more rewards in the future too.

Congratulations to all the winners. The thread from the lead editor Jagadish is really a mater piece and deserves appreciation. All other threads are also very good and really eligible for awards. I congratulate all the winners. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest Congratulations to all the Winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 23rd to 29th January 2022. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Week contest. Went through each one of them. Wonder, how members come up with such thoughtful threads.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Wow this time two threads could win the TOW contest and my congrats to Jadgish and Sanjkalan for sharing the honor this time for the respective threads which was impressive. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Neelam and Sivakumar for their respective threads on good threads. My thanks to ISC for choosing even my thread for the prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. A few other threads have also been suitably rewarded.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

A big and hearty congratulations to all the three winners - Neelam, ab shivakumar and k mohan. I hope to this names more often in the winners list. Congratulations and may God bless you.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Congratulations to the winners Jagdish Patro, Shankalan Bhattacharya, Neelam, AB Sivakumar and K Mohan for winning the TOW contest for the week 23rd to 29th Jan '22. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW Contest for the week 23rd to 29th January 2022. Feeling delighted to win the TOW contest after a very long gap.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to the joint winners of the TOW reward program, Jagdish Patro and Sankalan Bhattacharya, and to Neelam, A.B. Sivakumar, and K. Mohan for their special prizes. Well done, all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to my co-winner Jagdish Patro and to the Special Prize awardees Neelam, A B Sivakumar and K Mohan. All the threads carry important messages and entail good discussion. My thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the award and my best wishes to all the other contributors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Words express your inclined thoughts in your threads. Congratulations to all TOW winners and special winners.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winners of TOW Jagadish Patro and Sankalan Bhattacharya, and special prize winners Neelam, A.B. Siva Kumar, and K.Mohan. Really all the threads are worth appreciation and they gave good messages. Well done members and keep going with the same spirit.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.