You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Celebrating ten years of association with ISC!

I joined ISC ten years back, on 01 Feb 2012 to be precise. It has been an exciting journey so far. Exchanging ideas with old friends, meeting new people and making friends with them, getting to know new things and so on, it was, for me, an enjoyable journey.

At this juncture, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Tony sir and his team and our ME, Vandana ma'am for the unrelenting support and guidance they have given me all throughout, to our great team of editors who were always there to help and to all our wonderful members. It would be unethical on my part if I don't remember those members who are no longer active now but were the pillars of this site when I joined.

I have always tried to be sincere to whatever responsibility that has been assigned to me and I hope I have been able to do justice to the same. In the process, I might have hurt a few but believe me, that was all for your own good.

I enjoyed my ten years association with this wonderful site and hope to continue as long as I can do justice to myself, as a member and as an editor, provided I continue to get your unconditional support.

Let us all, together, strive to take ISC to greater heights by being sincere, regular and contributing quality contents to different sections.

Thanks to all, once again.
    Ten years is quite a long journey and I congratulate you on this milestone. We are seeing your occasional contributions in this site other than your editorial contributions and from that it is very evident that you are a person of preciseness and order. This is a great quality and I wish you maintain and keep this stature for a long time to come. I sincerely hope that we will be working in this great educational portal along with you and your editorial support in the coming times in a much better way. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation, Saji Ganesh, for completing a decade on this prestigious site Indiastudychannel. Definitely, you are one of the few stars of the decade. ISC is becoming more and more famous because of the responsible members and editors like you who always try sincerely for taking the site to greater heights. I wish and hope you will serve this site for many more years and help members like me in improving their performance by learning and practising. I wish you many more fruitful decades on this site with increased responsibilities and authority,
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Saji for reaching a major milestone in your journey at ISC! Support and guidance are all very well, but that should not take away the credit for your sincerity and hard work. We appreciate the fact that you yourself have also been a pillar of support to the members and to the editing team. Thank you.

You have made good contributions to the forum, and we hope that you will soon get back to contributing quality content in other sections as well. Looking forward to spending another decade - and more - with you.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Mr.Saji Ganesh for completing ten years of journey with ISC. As a member your contributions to various sections of ISC are very valuable. As an editor, I have seen most perfection in your duties. In total I have seen more maturity in your contributions to ISC site. I wish you will continue this journey with ISC with same spirit for many more decades.

Congratulations, Saji Ganesh in completing Ten years with ISC.
    Though for the need of humility and customary etiquette you had given credit to others, you deserve realistic appreciation for your dedicated work at ISC.

I am of the view that you have done well within the parameters available to you.

Best wishes for more milestones.

A big congratulation Sir, for completing your ten years with ISC. You are really a valuable member of ISC and one of the best guidance providers for newcomers. I have learned many things about writing from you and your suggestions are always proving the right to me. I wish you will continue many more years being an integral part of ISC and also give us knowledge about different aspects of writing. Thank you so much, Sir, for your guidance on every step of ISC.

Congrats Mr. Saji. Ten years are too much to be on the site consistently. I can relate it with me as I easily get bored by the site. I have worked on several sites and with time I leave them as I get bored of them. There is a site that I joined 12 years back but not much active there, sometimes when a few of my friends ask me to participate there, I get active otherwise not. I also like this site, I usually don't participate in the discussions but read them often.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Very many congrats to Saji Ganesh for completing 10 years of association with this great site and that proves his profess, his commitment, and his interest to serve from the front as we have seen him giving his best as the lead editor, often responds to the members post of interest, and I have seen him as the most strict editor doing his duties behind the scene and he keep the site clean from spams, irrelevant and duplicate posts and that is great attitude for the site. Keep going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you, one and all, for your kind felicitations. Your words do inspire me to put in my best.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Saji on the completion of ten years journey with the India Study Channel. You are my favorite editor. Your contribution to ISC is noteworthy. I wish you many more years of a happy journey with ISC.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Completing a decade in ISC with continual effort as an Editor and a contributor is really marvelous. I wish you all the best and hope you would put in the same zeal and expand your wings to other sections such as Articles and Ask Experts sections where the experience of members like you is much needed. As far as Editorial role is concerned, you are very disciplined and no doubt you don't hesitate to call a spade as a spade and sure it is the part of the role assigned to you ; Members also take the same in that sense and nothing personal. You are also an able guide and mentor to many. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thank you KVRR and Jagdish for your kind words.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Saji,

Staying at an online site for a decade is not a mean task but that is possible with ISC.

I wish to see you for many more decades to come.

Congratulations again.

Congratulations Saji on your completion of ten years in this portal. As a role of an editor, you are very effective and disciplined. You believe in frankness in your approach but you would not mind in the true projection of your feelings depending upon the issues being dealt with. I think this is really a great asset within you. Moreover, I have enjoyed your write ups in the Forum Section and there are really informative. I hope you will guide us in many ways in the times ahead. I am really proud of your association and wish you a long journey as a role of editor in this portal.

Many congratulations Saji sir for reaching a major milestone in this wonderful journey at ISC.
    Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

Congratulations Saji on completing 10 years as a member in ISC. Your role is not just of an editor, but for the last many years you have been also a very effective mentor for all of us, especially those joining new. Hoping to see you continue with ISC for a long long time to come. It's true that with you around, things become so easy for the rest of us.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Saji sir! To complete a decade that too on an online platform with full dedication is not easy. You have played a great role for all of us as an editor and a guide.
    I am looking forward to wish you on completing many more decades here in future :) !

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Saji Sir for completing 10 years with ISC!!
    I know this is not an easy task. Your dedication is one of the factors for this victory. Continue your journey and achieve more milestones in ISC.

Thank you all.

I am reopening this thread since I missed adding my words here and you definitely deserve to be appreciated more!

Saji, you have been a great supporting pillar for ISC. We have gone through a lot in the past 1.5 decades and your suggestions, moderation in forum, self-criticism and feedback on various features and ways of functioning of ISC - all these have helped us a lot in our growth as a community. While I could not accept many of your suggestions, you stood by your words and we had a lot of healthy negotiations on various matters.

I am looking forward to seeing another similar thread from you 10 yeas later!!!

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Many congratulations Saji sir for achieving 10 years milestone on this wonderful platform. I hope you will be there for a long to guide us. and will complete many more decades. Congratulations once again.

That was very kind of you, Tony sir. Thanks a lot. I assure you of my sincere commitment to the site in future too. I am glad that you took my disagreements positively. My aim, as long as I remain associated with this site, would be to keep the ISC flag flying high.

And, thank you Deepali.

Many many congratulations Saji sir on the completion of ten years journey with the India Study Channel. No doubt you are the best editor. I wish continue your journey on this portal.

• Sign In to post your comments