You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax this day

1)One person sat with a friend in a hotel. Mobile from the table gave ringing. He took the mobile and put it in speaker mode.
    A lady voice over the phone:Hello darling! I am in the jewelry shop, can I buy a necklace for just 70000? I brought your credit card.
    He: Okey, no problem.
    Lady voice:Also I want to buy a silk sari.
    He: No Botheration, go ahead.
    (Phone switched off)
    Friend in astonished voice:you are really great!
    This person without noticing his appreciation, asking server,'bro, whose phone is this, I found on this table!?'.
    Friend fainted.
    Interesting joke. The phone belonged to someone else and that is the reason why the person was taking decisions so fast in such a cordial way allowing the lady to buy whatever she wanted using the card of her husband.
    Knowledge is power.

A very nice joke shared by the author, such jokes help to make our day. Actually, we all have some stress in our life but we are living life and will do, so many laughing moments really help to make us feel that there are many interesting ways to make yourself laugh and forget some of your problems at least for a while. I always thank to author for giving such laughing moments to all members.

Very nice and I am not able to stop my laughter after reading this joke. It is a single joke but very replacing. If the money is not mine, why should I bother is the attitude shown by the person. He never contemplated the problems the phone owner has to face afterwards and simply said yes to whatever the lady told. How many EMIs the card holder has to pay is not known.
    drrao
    always confident

After reading this post my thoughts went to a first mobile phone video ad which started appearing in tv many years back when a person with small phone in the palm gestures with smile and talks and the opposite woman thinks that he was gesturing her. So the same misception took place in this joke shared by the author and it is really hilarious to read and enjoy. One thing I cannot understand as to how the ladies indulge in shopping stealing the credit card of the husband, of course she is asking permission to buy the jewel and later the silk saree. That means she already made the mind and just informing the husband. Is that mean the entire financial out flows are managed by the ladies and the earning person cannot put a cap on the spending. This kind of scenes really happening in many homes and need to be discussed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Really an interesting joke between Husband and life. Generally, we found a large number of unique events in daily life. This joke is one of the best examples of our activities.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Really it was an interesting joke shared by the author and this also reflects the shopping spree of some ladies without putting brakes on their attitudes. Fortunately, these are the exceptional cases but still there is always a room for healthy jokes between the couples. The present one is very funny and interesting.

• Sign In to post your comments