You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Republic Day special- Article writing contest- Winners!

Our aim was to give an opportunity to our members to acquaint themselves with the provisions that form the soul of our Constitution. But, unfortunately (though sufficient time was given), there were very few takers and we had to wind up the Republic Day Special –Article Writing Contest with, to be precise, the least number of entries in any contest. Though the participation was less, we have decided to give away two prizes to entries that maintained the required standard and the winners are-

The first prize of Rs 250/- goes to Dr Deepali Gangwar for her detailed article on the Right to Constitutional Remedies and

The second prize of Rs 125/- has been won by Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his article on our fundamental duty to protect the environment.

A word of thanks goes to all the members who took time to post their entries.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Dr.Deepali Gangwar and Dr.Rao for winning Republic Day special contest. They have came up with good write up's and they have done with their best. Well done!!Keep going with your best contributions.

A big congratulations to the winners, such a contest always helps members to enhance their thought process and writing skills and these rewards motivate us to give our participation and contributions. I wish all the best to you for many more rewards in the future too.

Thank you ISC for considering my article for second prize. This will definitely motivate me to contribute some more articles. Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning the first prize. The article from her is very detailed and very well written. I hope and wish that she will continue her good work and win many more prizes in the coming competitions. Thanks to the concerned editors for conducting the contest.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to the first prize winner of Republic day article writing contest and the entry of Dr Deepali Gangwar on right of constitutional duty was superlative and great. My word of appreciation also goes to Dr Rao for his great article on fundamental duty to protect the environment which was great thought and wonderful sharing. Very many thanks to all the participants who made the article writing contest a grand success.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Dr. Rao for winning the special contest on. the eve of Republic Day. I wish all the best to both of them and hope they would contribute more in the upcoming time and win appreciations for their impressive performance. Thanks also go to other participants making this contest a grand success.

Congratulations to both Dr Deepali and Dr Srinivasa Rao for their respective wins. Nice write-ups, both. Had plans to participate in the contest, but could not, due to time constraints.
    Patience and perseverance pays

It was an interesting contest but participation was not much still there were some good entries and now the ISC has awarded the select articles. Now I congratulate both the winners for their outstanding contributions.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulation to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Dr. Rao for winning the Republic Day special- Article writing as well as thanks to Ganesh Sir for organizing a contest on our Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulation to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Dr. Rao for winning the Republic Day special- Article writing contest. I hope both of you would win many more prizes in coming days.

My congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the contest. We need to know the important aspects of our constitution and the focus of the contest was on it. It may not be an easy task to read the whole constitution but when some sections are precisely described in the form of an article it really helps all. My best wishes to all the other participants in the contest.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulation to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Republic Day special-Article writing contest. I am also thankful to ISC for my prize. I also pay my thanks to the members for their wishes.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. The articles are very knowledgeable and give a vivid description of their respective rights and duties.

Congratulations Dr Deepali and Dr Rao for winning the first and second prizes respectively. Well done!

It was indeed disappointing to yet again get such an abysmal response to an article writing contest.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.