You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Young ISCian tying the knot-Best Wishes

My son Aditya V is getting married on Friday, 11th February at Chennai.

Aditya has been an ISCian since 2016 and had contributed some good posts and won the Star of the week award. He was also adjudged as Best Participant in GD. However, due to his academic and career priorities, he could not be much active in ISC later.

Aditya is getting married. Let us wish him the very best. Elders may give their blessings to him.
    I wish Adithya and his bride a happy and contented married life .

Very many congrats to Aditya for getting married on 11th Feb and we from the ISC feel elated that one of the member is coming into the fold of family and that's great decision. Surely our blessings are with him to be very happy with his new partner, let him understand the intricacies of life further more, let him balance the importance of two sides, let there be vertical development of his family further, and above all let there be happiness every time. This month has so many marriages lined up and my sister daughter is also getting married on 14th Feb , the valentine day and that should be memorable to every one. Please wish my sister daughter also for her happy married life. Within three months, she owned a flat, and this alliance fixed and the marriage is being done with her savings and of course we are with her for ever.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan, I wish your sister's daughter and the groom a very happy and contented married life. Blessings are very much important than the gifts they receive from the guests.

Venkiteswaran sir, please convey my best wishes to the young man! Congratulations, Aditya, as you step on to the next stage in life. Be blessed. Stay together and be for each other, always.

And Mohan, best wishes to your niece also. Own flat and marriage expenses are good and fine but it is how the relationship would be nurtured and maintained that would matter in the long run. Wishing her all the best.

Updated- Hearty congratulations, Venkiteswaran sir! Its a new role coming up.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

My advanced wishes to Mr.Aditya and his bride a very happy married life. Congratulations to Mr.Venkiteswaran on this memorable occasion. In this connection I also like to wish Mr.Mohan's sisters marriage couple.

Congratulations to the happy parents from both sides! My best wishes and blessings to Aditya V and his bride. Wishing them happiness in their life together with a beautiful bonding of love, trust, good health and joy.

Best wishes and happiness to K Mohan's niece as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My best wishes and blessings to Aditya V and his wife. Wishing them full of happiness in their life - journey. Their bonding would help them to lead a joyous life and they should have excellent mutual understanding apart from their good health.
    My best wishes to K. Mohan's niece on the eve of her marriage. I wish her all the best.

Hearty congratulations and my blessings to Aditya V and his bride. My best wishes to the niece of Mr. Mohan and her bride-groom.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations to Aditya for entering into the family life. May the heavens choicest blessings be showered on the married couple. I wish them all the best in coming times.
    I also take this oportunity to wish a happy married life to Mr Mohan's niece who is also getting married in this month itself. All my good wishes and blessings for the married couple.

Knowledge is power.

Big congratulation and lots of wishes for a new phase of his life. Have a great Celebration!!!!

Heartily congratulations and good wishes for Mr. Aditya. I would like to extend this to wish a remarkable journey for Mohan Sir's niece too.

I thank you both for sharing this moment with us.

Congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran. Best wishes and a big congratulations to Aditya and his would-be bride for the new journey ahead in life.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I request Mr Venkiteswaran to convey my best wishes and congratulations to Aditya. I wish him a happy and prosperous married life. May God bless the new couple with all wealth and joy.
    I request Mr Mohan to convey my best wishes and congratulations to his niece on the occasion of her marriage. I wish the couple all the best.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.