You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Habit gives shape to our life

Everybody has his/her own habits. Some habits are good and some are bad. We are proud of good habit but sad for the bad habit. It is difficult to keep good habits but hard to get rid of bad habit. Oftentimes, some people even don't recognize their bad habits. In this world, nobody is perfect, but at least we should see what good habits we have as well as the bad. In my case, I'm pleased with my good habits like going to bed and getting up early, keeping everything clean, washing hands after getting back from the outside, and so on. And to those having bad habits, I know clearly and am trying to get rid of them like being lazy to do exercise, eating food at midnight, etc. So, habit makes our personality. And it is very important to develop good habit for being good human being.
    The habits of the individual play an important role in the life of the people. A person with good habits flourishes in their lives whereas a person with bad habits suffer a lot and can't flourish. This is true and we all should indulge in good habits only.
    Some people get addicted to some bad habits. We have seen many families that are ruined due to the bad habits of the people in the family. But it all depends on the mindset of the individual. Some people will not have any control over their minds and they get dragged by others into bad habits.
    If we regularly go for exercise our body will be in our control and we will have good mental as well as physical health. If we don't go for junk food we will not have any ill health. How you make your life is in your hands only. Never get addicted to anything and live a long life with happiness and good health. This is should be all our's motto.

drrao
    always confident

Habits are an integral part of our personalities. Good or bad they decide our actions, behaviour, manners, thinking process, and many other things which eventually shape our lives.
    The interesting thing about habits is that it is very easy to have bad habits. It takes no time in learning and making them a part of our lives. At the same time it is a very difficult task to inculcate good habits in our lives. It may take years for acquiring a good habit and then maintaining it but bad habits can be acquired instantaneously.
    Rigorous training, good environment, proper upbringing, discipline in family, urge to progress are some aspects without which it would not be possible to acquire good habits. It is said that a person is known by the company he keeps. So if a person has bad company it is obvious that he will acquire bad habits.

Knowledge is power.

I agree with the author. People take a large part of their habits from their surroundings or surroundings - including family, residential area, school, workplace, friend society, and the country in which they live. Changes occur in the way people move around at different stages of life. Thus, after birth, we first get family. The family is usually identified as the first school of human life. Thus the role of the family in shaping a person's habits is strong. Good habits like going to bed early and getting up very early, exercising regularly, protesting injustice, and respecting elders are learned at home. Then his influence in school gradually changed to behavior. But if he has various bad habits at home, he will be reflected in the school by those habits. After that, when he joined his working career, the habits of his childhood will guide him. So our life is nothing more than a big bundle of habits. Hundreds of habits affect our daily life.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Nicely said by the author. If we are consistent in our habits, that would certainly change our life, life style and above all our body also sets into new way of life. For example I created the habit of waking up at 3.30 am daily and that has become habit now and my body acts as alarm and rightly awake at 3.30 am be it any day. Likewise when I started typing for this forum way back in 2009, I was doing so with one single finger and each sentence took more time and also mistakes cropped in. Now I can type very fast, speed and even without mistake by seeing the screen and not the key board. So that much precision could be possible because I have given shape for the writing ability and the practice made me perfect. I have not taken any typing schooling and all learnt at the home and today that has become more helpful.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Once you cultivate a habit be it good or bad it remains with us and it becomes difficult to come out of it. The word ' habit' itself has the hidden meaning. If you take out the letter'h' from the word habit..a bit remains. If you take out 'a' ..bit remains and finally if you take out 'bit' ,it remains. Therefore,do not allow bad habits to ruin your reputation and nip them in the bud.

• Sign In to post your comments