You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

UP going to first phase of polls today. Register your predictions

Uttar Pradesh, the biggest state in Indian politics which is always vibrant with greater voter awareness and choosy enough and decide the fate of the candidates and in this first phase of polling today, the voters are going to elect 58 candidates and my prediction for BJP it would win 40 seats, Samajwadi Party will win 10 seats, BSP 7 seats and Congress one. The members can also register their prediction so that we may compare the same on the day of results one month from now. Sometimes our members are predicting very rightly and hence this exercise.
    In UP state it seems that many people are happy with the improved law and order situation after Mr Yogi became the CM of UP. The state government has controlled the land mafia and local level evil elements to quite a good degree and that is going to be a crucial element in deciding the result of this election. Most of the women and girls are telling that it is safer to move out even in the odd hours in the state which was not the case earlier.
    It is a very difficult task to predict the outcome of an election as voters can always change their minds in favouring a candidate or party but one can make a logical guess based on one's perception.
    My guess is that the results might look something like -
    BJP - 37
    SP - 14
    BSP - 4
    Congress - 3

Knowledge is power.

Different versions of talks are being heard. But in general, a common man is happy with the present ruling party and they may vote for BJP this time also. Especially Youth and the majority of the female voters may go in favour of the present ruling party only. I am expecting 60% of the seats that are going for the poll today may go in favour of the BJP. However, the voter may change his mind at any moment and predicting the outcome is a little difficult. However, I am thinking that BJP will come again to power in UP and rule for the next 5 years.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments