You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for January- topic- Contemplation- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of January '22 on the topic Contemplation. We had quite a good number of entries and it was not easy to select the best. And the winners are-

Winner-
    Shampa Sadhya for the thread Age influences contemplation

Special Prizes

1. Dhruv for his well written thread That they contemplated, the world could be saved

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thoughtful thread Contemplating happiness will make you happy momentarily and

3. Sharmistha Panda for her thread Should we contemplate why we fell into a situation or should we ignore and move ahead

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the winner of this contest Shampa Sandhya and the consolation prize winners Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Sharmistha Panda. Well done members. Great going. Keep the same spirit and tempo to win many more such prizes in the future contests too!! Once again my wishes to all of you.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for January 2022- topic- Contemplation. As usual, the participation is also good and the best contributions got the rewards. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

A big congratulation to the winner and all the special prize winners too. That was a great contest and the topic was also very interesting. May unique threads come up with a new form for this TOW contest. I also appreciate all members for their participation.

This time though the participation was less for the thread of the week contest, but the contributions were different and superlative. Congrats to Shampa for winning the post "Age influences contemplation" which was apt and very good choice for the award. My appreciation also to Dhruv for winning the special prize, and also my pat to Sankalan and Sharamista also for winning the special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The word contemplation evoked a good response from the members and there were quite a good number of entries for this month end topic based contest. I congratulate all the winners in the respective categories and wish them more such accolades in future.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for winning the contest and to my co-winners Dhruv and Sharmistha Panda for winning the Special Prizes. My thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for an award. All the threads are wonderfully written discussing various aspects associated with the topic. Best wishes to all the other participants and hope to see such interesting posts in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winner of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest. All the entries are well written. Best wishes to all winners.

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for winning the Topic-based TOW contest. I also congratulate Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Sharmistha Panda for securing a special prize in the same by contributing their thoughts in a unique way.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My Heartiest Congratulations to Shampa Sandhya Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Sharmistha Panda for winning the reward Thread of the Week contest for January on the topic- Contemplation.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Good to see that my thread has won a special prize. Congratulations to all other winners and thank you ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for her award-winning thread on the given topic, and to Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Sharmistha Panda for winning the special prizes. Well done all of you! I agree with K Mohan that though the number of entries was fewer than usual, there were some unique ones.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ISC for my award. Thank you to all the members for their best wishes. Congratulations to all the other winners and best of luck to all for the upcoming contests. Actually, 'contemplation' made me think a lot, but I am happy that the outcome is good.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for winning the Topic-based TOW contest. I also congratulate Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Sharmistha Panda for getting special prizes in the same contest.

The cash reward and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.