You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of the short story challenge contest

Only a few entries really stood out in the short story challenge contest. We express our appreciation, though, to all participants for their time and effort. Thank you.

The two joint winners are Umesh and Shampa Sadhya. They will each receive a cash award of Rs.75/-.

A consolation prize of Rs. 50/- is awarded to Saji Ganesh

Congratulations to the winners! A couple of the non-winning participants may get enhanced points and cc as well.

A footnote- Yet again, it is disappointing to see participants of such contests not bothering to read the rules carefully. It is also - yet again - disappointing to see few entries. At one time, we would get a dozen to 15 entries at least. The number of participants seems to be petering out.
    It was an interesting contest and my congratulations to all the winners. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Writing a story with the mention of two or more words and interconnecting them is always a challenge and my best wishes to all the other participants for their genuine efforts. Well done and keep going!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Oh...thats great this time Umesh and Shampa shared the short stories writing contest and that was awesome contributions from the both. My appreciation also goes to Saji for getting the consolation prize. And best of luck for other participants in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the story contest, Umesh, Shampa Sandhya and Saji Ganesh. I really appreciate their nice creativity in winning this contest. We'll done!! I wish you will win many more such contests in the future too. My best wishes to all those who participated this contest with great interest.

Heartiest congratulation to Umesh and Shampa Sadhya as well as Saji Ganesh Sir for winning the reward for the short story challenge contest.

[Footnote removed - do not put unrelated content - Forum Editor]

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to Umesh and Shampa Sadhya for the winning entries and thanks a lot for my consolation prize.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Happy to see my name in winning the award and at the same time I congratulate Shampa Sadhya and Saji for their respective awards. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

I am happy to find my name as one of the winners. Congratulations to other two winners, Umesh Sir and Saji Ganesh Sir. Thank you to ISC and the members for their congratulatory messages. Best of luck to all!
    shampasaid

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to the winners of the short story challenge contest.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.