You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thank you ISC for making me one among the Super stars of Forum .

I am elated being recognized as the Forum Super star by the Editors of ISC. This kind of recognition motivates me and encourages me to post more to this channel.
    Niharika,

The Super Star status at the top of various sections appears automatically when members contribute content on a consistent basis. While it is true that editors are reviewing and giving the points/cc, it is through the member's work that this status is achieved so credit to that member for the time and effort. Well done!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Well done Niharikha. It is definitely a happy feeling when we find our names in the superstars. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours in this educational portal and hope that you will keep up your good work in this site.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to you, Niharika. This is nice to see your name in the Super Stars of Forum Section. Definitely, the support from the Editorial team makes a lot of difference. They will be seeing your posts and suggesting improvements. That will motivate members to perform better.
    Really it gives pleasure when we see our names in the list of superstars and we feel like constantly working and see that our name will be there always.
    I hope and wish that you should work hard and contribute in other sections also so that your name can be there in all other sections also. All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Niharikha, It presents your dedication to ISC.
    You may become a top contributor on this platform if you regularly share your knowledge in all sections of ISC. Best of luck with your new fame.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations, Niharika. Your achievement will certainly motivate others. You achieved it in short time due to your consistency in contribution to ISC. I am sure you would maintain it.

"Semper Sursum"

Congratulations, Niharika.

You got the position in Forum Super Stars because of your efforts. It is really motivating. I hope you will continue your contribution with the same zeal.

I have been watching your performance since the day you become new member through new name and in between you expressed to quit also. Now you have recouped and agreed to the ISC terms and therefore started giving 100 percent performance and we can see one of the top five forum performer and that shows your interest and honesty in contributing to this section. Now that you are at the spot five, I wish you gradually progress to first level and that would be formidable approach because nothing is impossible at this channel and the persistent and consistent contributions would take you to that stage for sure. Daily make a habit to raise at least two or three posts, and reply to many threads appearing in the forum and the task what I am seeking would be at the striking rate in few days from now. Congrats. cherish the moment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments