You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you played wordle so far?

One of the very interesting games making news on the internet these days is wordle. A game where you are given six chances to guess the correct word. The best part of this game is it is not addictive like other games on the internet, it only provides one word per day across the world. Through colour codes, you get to know how much correct you are. If the alphabet is shown in

Black colour- no such alphabet is in the word of the day.
    Yellow colour- means alphabet is in the word but its position is not correct.
    Green colour - means alphabet is correct and at the correct position.
    It is such an interesting game which can help you increase your vocabulary and provide you with fun a the same time. If you have played this game do give your reviews here. If not played yet do try it once.
    I have not played this game so far. Now I have to try and see. By reading the above thread I am not able to understand the game completely. I think I have to search in the internet and know complete details of the game and then I have to try. If I get any doubt I will come back and put my doubt here so that the members who are well versed with this game can clarify the issues.
    What is the experience of the author in this game? Is she playing this game regularly and what is the success rate. If she can tell about that we will become more enthusiastic.

drrao
    always confident

This is the new information to me and surely would try to play the same if got the chance. But we are having book warm game loaded in the computer and that is awesome to progress as we are knowing the vocabulary and improvement over it. As the game progress to levels we are introduced to more complicated words
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Learning new vocabulary has always been my interest and the game you have mentioned looks quite fascinating and seems to be my cup of tea. I will give it a try definitely. Thank you for the information.

• Sign In to post your comments