You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 Feb- Winners!

Reiterating the importance of conveying your ideas convincingly and beautifully and hoping that our members will keep this point in mind while conceptualizing and drafting the content, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the weeks 06th to 12th and 13th to 19th Feb together.

06th to 12th Feb

Winner

1. Swati Sharma for her thread on the importance of remembering the information we collect Don't waste time just by collecting information

Special Prizes-

1.KVRR for his well written thread Fools multiply when wise people are silent

2. Niharika for the thread Money or recognition- What is important? Which one is permanent? and

3. Umesh for his thread When we delve deeper, we get more out of it

13th to 19th Feb

Winner

Dhruba for his thoughtful thread We don't want daughters but looking for only a beautiful wife for our sons

Special Prizes

1. Vandana for her well conceived thread How cold is cold for you

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his creative idea in the thread When time flies- an experiment and

3. Swati Sharma for her thread It is prudent to understand the limits of involvement

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- each.
    A few other threads may also be suitably rewarded.

Well done! Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 Feb 2022. Double congratulations to Swati Sharma for her double awards, One prize and another special prize. All the threads selected are very good and deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their hard work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Swati Sharma for winning the thread of the week contest for 12th Feb ending and also best wishes to three special prize winners. My appreciation also goes to Dhruba for winning the thread of the week ending 19th Feb and my applause to three other special prize winners. All the entries were simply superb.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

What a surprise! Thank you for the special prize. Congratulations to all the winners of the two weeks mentioned. Well done, Swati, for winning a prize in consecutive weeks. I think a few other members have achieved this, which shows their consistency in contributing good threads for discussion in the forum.

I would like to express my thanks to Umesh for coming up with the suggestion, a challenging one, in fact, to post a thread every single week of this year. I have taken up the challenge and though I did miss out on one week, I have at least made a start. Since it is early days yet, hopefully, I will be able to sustain the momentum through the year.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to all the winners and thanks to ISC for the award. All the threads are wonderful and highlight various aspects related to multiple topics. Well done everyone and my best wishes to all the other contributors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks for the special prize to my thread. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Many congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 Feb. Well done and keep it up.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners in both the Thread of the week contests. Keep contributing such great threads.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners and wish them more such rewards and accolades in their future journey in ISC. The activity in forum section is relatively more nowadays but still many members who are capable of contributing at least one new post per week are not coming forward may be due to their other more important engagements. Further, I wish that the new members should try to contribute here more and the benefits in terms of refining one's writings are very obvious if one does so.
    I feel that one post per week is not a big deal as we have been intimated as above by Vandana that she is already decided to float one post per week. If, in spite of her ME duties and passion for writing a good number of articles every month, she can do it then I believe that all of us can do that.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest Congratulation to all winners for the Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 February 2022.
    When I saw the winner's contribution to the contest surprising to know our members share their deep knowledge on particular topics.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulation to all winners for the Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 February 2022. Congratulation to Swati Sharma for receiving the double award. I appreciate all the winners for their good contribution.

ISC thank you for the award . This award is inspiring me to post more interesting articles. Congratulations to all other winners too.

Congratulation to both the winners and all the special prize winners for the Thread of the Week contest for 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 February 2022. This time I noticed that all the winning threads are of completely different taste and that shows the extent of variation we have in our Forum. I found all the threads interesting and expect more such unique topics to discuss in the forum in the future as such thread works as food for our brain to always think in a new direction.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to all the winners for their qualitative contributions. Glad to see my name here. Thank all including management to consider me as a winner also.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

A few other threads have also been suitably rewarded.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to the winners and special prize winners of TOW contest for the weeks of 6th to 12th and 13th to 19th February '22. Variety of topics were highlighted in these threads and gave beauty to forum. I wish you all will contribute many more such variety threads with interesting content in future too!!

Congratulations to all the winners of respective TOW contests.

Thank you so much ISC for choosing my threads for best thread and special prize. I also congratulate all winners for your winning threads. I will continue my contribution with the same dedication and try to bring many more new unique threads.

My congratulations to Swati Sharma, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Vandana, Dhruba,Umesh, Niharika and KVRR on their winning in Thread of the week contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.