Thread of the Week contest- 06th to 12th and 13th to 19 Feb- Winners!Reiterating the importance of conveying your ideas convincingly and beautifully and hoping that our members will keep this point in mind while conceptualizing and drafting the content, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the weeks 06th to 12th and 13th to 19th Feb together.
06th to 12th Feb
1. Swati Sharma for her thread on the importance of remembering the information we collect Don't waste time just by collecting information
1.KVRR for his well written thread Fools multiply when wise people are silent
2. Niharika for the thread Money or recognition- What is important? Which one is permanent? and
3. Umesh for his thread When we delve deeper, we get more out of it
13th to 19th Feb
Dhruba for his thoughtful thread We don't want daughters but looking for only a beautiful wife for our sons
1. Vandana for her well conceived thread How cold is cold for you
2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his creative idea in the thread When time flies- an experiment and
3. Swati Sharma for her thread It is prudent to understand the limits of involvement
The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- each.
A few other threads may also be suitably rewarded.
Well done! Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!