Phone Number: 7352873666

2. A'la Anglaise School
    Address
    Birsa Chowk, Bhurkunda,
    Ramgarh Jharkhand
    Pin-829106
    E-mail: alaanglaise@gmail.com
    Phone Number: 9431394928, 8709778425
    It is good that the author has dug out some schools which are not there in the ISC database and as per my understanding we have to create them in the database under the school section by providing the requisite information and once they are approved they will be included and will be displayed whenever one is searching for them. I do not understand why they are mentioned here as a forum post.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes, Phagu Mahato, instead of posting the information here in the forum, you can yourself submit them as new school posts by visiting the school section. At the school section, you will see the 'Add your school' tab. It will take you to a page, where you can add the necessary information. However, before posting them, double check that the schools are not already listed, otherwise your posts will get rejected.

Patience and perseverance pays

@Dear Dhruv
    Firstly I wanted to add New Schools that are not available on our database but when I clicked 'Add Your School' I found the restriction
    So I shared this information through the forum

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I think there are some restrictions for the author for posting in some sections. This is what I understood from his earlier post. Probably those restrictions are to this section also. Anyhow now the matter is clear, concerned Editors may see and do the needful.
    drrao
    always confident

Phagu Mahato, your right to post in the school section has been restored. You can now add these two schools to the ISC database. Please follow all the necessary guidelines while submitting the same. You may familiarise yourself, by going through a few approved school posts. We are hopeful that you would make good of this opportunity and submit quality posts in the section. I will suggest you post in the college section as well.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.