You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- January '22- Winner!

He has submitted some quality articles and was active in other sections also during the period. He could make his comeback to the site after a noticeable gap and hence Dr. Paresh Gujarati has been selected as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of January '22. We hope he will keep contributing with the same zeal and help in enriching our pages.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congratulations to Dr Paresh Gujarati for winning the Star of the Month award. It was an all round performance by you during the said month. Good to see you make a comeback and enrich us with your knowledge in different fields. Hope to see you continue with the same zeal in the coming months too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Paresh Gujarati for this star of the month award. I have often gone through his technical articles that are published in this site. He has a great habit of updating his articles time to time to bring them up to the present level of technological advancements around the world. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Dr Paresh Gujarati for having grabbed the star of the month award for Jan 22 and we know he was the old member and has the grip over all sections and hence his contributions were exclusive and in depth to grab the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My Heartiest congratulation to Dr. Paresh Gujarati for the winning reward Star of the Month award- January '22. This reward presents your good starting to a new year. Best of luck for your next rewards
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My Heartiest congratulation to Dr Paresh Gujarati for the winning reward Star of the Month award- January '22. Your articles are very informative and useful to the students who are having interest in thosesubjects. I wish and hope that you will continue your good work and win many more awards in the coming months. ISC is good enough in encouraging the members who are performing well on the site.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Dr. Paresh Gujarati for having received the winning award of the star of the month January'22. He has made his own position in ISC due to his significant contributions in the different sections. He deserves such a prestigious award for his active involvements. Hope he would be crowned with many more rewards in the time ahead.

Congratulations Dr. Paresh Gujarati!

We are happy to see you back at ISC after a gap and glad that you have resumed quality contributions. We look forward to a long, happy association with many more informative articles and other content coming up from your keyboard. Keep up the good work!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Paresh Gujarati for winning Star of the Month January '22. After a noticeable gap you became so active and won the award is a very happy thing. I wish you to win many more such prizes in future too!!

My hearty congratulations dear Dr.Paresh Gujarati. Wishing you the very best.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I am very much delighted to know that I got an award that every member of ISC want to achieve. I resumed the ISC from quite a long break but I always wanted to contribute towards this site during my PhD studies but couldn't. In January, when I was contributing I never thought of this kind of rewards but contributed with my full dedication. It's rightly said that do your duty or work sincerely, rewards will follow you.

Thank you ISC and all my fellow members who took their time and appreciating my efforts. I hope this spirit will surely uplift the ISC in coming future.

Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

A big congratulation to Paresh B. Gujarati. for the star of the month award, your performance can be easily seen in different sections of ISC which is very commendable. I wish we will see a much more unique contribution from you on ISC.

Congratulations Dr Paresh Gujarati! Your contributions to various sections are remarkable and I am sure this award will give you enough enthusiasm to contribute even more interesting posts. Keep going and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Dr Paresh Gujarati for winning the Star of the month award. I wish you will continue your work with the same zeal.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.