You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '22- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Jan '22. For the information of the new members to the site, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    Dhruv

Forum-
    Umesh

Ask Experts-
    Venkiteswaran

Jobs-
    Hafeezur Rahman

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors
    Updates-
    Vandana

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Dhruv, Umesh, Venkiteswaran, Hafeezer Rahman and Vandana for winning super contributor awards in their respective category for January '22. We'll done members. Keep it up!!

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '22. All the winners deserve awards and my appreciation for all of them. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Dhruv for being the wizard for articles section and he has been consistent, more specific and churn out great articles for the benefit of this site and the students and truly deserves the award, Umesh for forum winning the wizard is the right choice, as he wont accept and tries to attend all the threads and gives apt responses, Venkiteswaran sir for being given the wizard award for ask experts and we know his expertise on varied subject and every member would yearn to see his replies , Hafeezur for getting wizard in job section is the great going, because showing the career path to the pass out students is the great gesture on the part of author and he site and hence suitably rewarded and finally Vandana for getting super contributor award in updates section which need to be applauded and appreciated.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity in congratulating all the other winners in respective categories. Well done members and keep up your good contributions in this platform. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

It is a real surprise(pleasant surprise ) to me. Just on logging o ISC and glancing at the index page, I saw this thread and to my surprise I found my name to.

Thanks for ISC team who selected me for the prize.

I congratulate the other winners of the Wizard and Super contributor awards.

Congratulations to all the winners of the monthly Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Thanks, ISC for the Wizard award for the article section. Thanks, everyone, for your appreciation. I hope, I can be consistent in the coming months too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulation to all wizards winners for their respective awards, I wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too.

Delighted to get a Super Contributor award! Thanks to the panel for considering my contributions award-worthy.

Congratulations to the four Wizards, Dhruv, Umesh, Venkiteswaran, and Hafeezur Rahman for their award-winning performance. Well done!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to the winners of Wizard and super contributor awards - Umesh, Dhruv, Venkiteswaran, Hafeezer Rahman and Vandana and wishing them to get more awards in this 2022

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. They have done really well in the respective sections and I hope they will continue doing so in the days to come. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to all winners for their respective awards. I wish that all of you win many more prizes in coming days.

Congratulation to all winners for their respective awards.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards in the different sections. Wish them to come up with the significant contributions in the different sections leading them to win many more rewards in the time ahead. Really marvellous jobs done by these members.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.