You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for January 2022

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of January 2022.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for January 2022.
    It is generally said that we have to wake up by seeing good people and seeing good things so that the day would become more favourable to us and same way this early morning made me to come across the Revenue share bonus announcement and I am also benefited to 784 rupees to which I am thankful to ISC. Probably many would have missed the chance to earn because their performance was little short and they need to brace up the contributions further more and for those 19 other members who were been given the RSB, hearty congrats for the same and cherish the earnings which comes from appending words in this site and that proves our writing caliber has the capacity to bring and fame for sure. Let this March first day begins with good news of money flow and for other members best of luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

First of all, thanks to Timmy Sir for the timely announcement and heartiest congratulations to all members who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for January 2022.
    We all contributor extremely wait for this announcement because the RSB list always accurately selected Top 20 members' contributions on a particular month.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

As usual the Revenue Share Bonus announcement has come on time and I appreciate the Webmaster for his timely announcement. I thank ISC for announcing some RSB to me also. I congratulate all the members who got RSB for the month of January 2022. I hope they will continue their good work and earn RSB in the coming months also. I hope the members who missed for Jan 2020 will try their best and be in the list of RSB achievers in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you ISC and Mr.Timmy M. John for Revenue Share Bonus. I am really very glad that under the name of Niharikha I have started earning some money and even an award and congratulation to other members too.

I thank ISC for my RSB share and at the same time congratulate all the other members who have able to make to get RSB for the month of January 2022. Keep contributing and all the best in coming times.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the active members who have received a share of the revenue bonus for January. Keep up the good job.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Good to see my name back on the list. Hope to continue with the same tempo. Thanks, ISC and congrats everyone, whoever has received a share of the RSB pie. Others, not on the list, not to despair. A little more effort and you might be one of the lucky recipients the next time.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.