You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

February 2022 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the February 2022 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Hearty congrats to all the members who got listed in the payment announcement announcement and it is the great feeling that our words printed in this sites brings revenue no matter it is small or big. Sometimes I feel that people are wasting time on social media in sharing their views without getting anything in return whereas ISC pays money for what ever shared in words and that is the power of writing here. I have just now uploaded the invoice for effecting the payment. Thanks ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my cash payment and also for the timely announcement as per the tradition and reputation of this site. I also congratulate all the members who have received cash payments for February 2022. Keep contributing and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for their contributions! Good going. I think the minimum payout has been fixed at Rs 800/- this month.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Thank you webmaster for your timely announcement of cash payments for the month of February 2022. I congratulate all the members who received some cash payments for the month. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and get cash awards in the coming months also. I thank ISC for announcing some cash payments to me also. Just I have uploaded my invoice for necessary action.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all members who have been listed for cash payment for February 2022. Thanks to ISC for my cash payment this month. I have uploaded the filled in invoice for effecting the payment.

Congratulations to all members who are on the list of Cash Payment for the month of February 2022. Sometimes we forget our important works but the admin of ISC never fail to announce Cash Payment on time .
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all those members who got their name in the list of payment. Last time I missed my name in the list even though I crossed cash payment limit. I am happy to see my name in this month list. I will upload my invoice soon. Thank you Timmy Sir for the timely announcement of payment for the month February, 2022.

Congratulations to all members who are all received the cash payment for the month of February and i also thank ISC for my cash payment as well as announcement. I have just uploaded my invoice for effecting the payment.

Thanks, ISC and congrats everyone, whoever has an invoice generated on their name. Yes Saji, it seems the minimum payout has been enhanced to Rs 800, otherwise, with Rs 700 plus as cash credits, your name too should have figured. Or maybe it is just an accidental miss.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to the members who have received their cash payments for the month of February 2022. I am one of the lucky members. I pay my thanks to ISC for it. I have uploaded my invoice also.

My congratulations to all the members whose names are there on the list and thanks to Timmy Sir for the announcement. My best wishes to other members who couldn't make it this time with the hope that they will make valuable contributions regularly to become eligible for payment the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.