You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I have become a Gold member today after reaching 1001 points

I wanted to become a Gold member as soon as possible and had been posting in the Forum section only because it was the only way of my getting points faster. I tried to post in Article section and there were some hiccups whenever I tried posting there. Now that I have become a Gold member I will continue posting in other sections too. Thank you every one for replying to my threads and answering my queries when I ever I needed them.
    Niharikha, Congratulation to become a Gold member in ISC. It is another milestone added to your profile but you need to maintain this badge. We know you have the ability to become a platinum member soon.

You can share your knowledge in all sections of our education Portal ISC. When I visited your profile I have seen your contribution on only the forum section while we have a large platform to share knowledge such as the AskExperts section, reviews on existing schools and colleges etc.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations, Niharikha, on touching Gold on this site so fast! Keep contributing to different sections and get to the Diamond Club at the earliest. I have a word of advice, though. Please do not compromise on the quality of your contributions in the quest to reach higher levels faster. All the best!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Niharika for reaching Gold membership level with your hardwork and constant effort. I hope and wish you to reach the Diamond level membership at the earliest with your grit determination. All the best!!

A very good start indeed. Hope you continue to post with the same vigour. As suggested by others, will like to see your posts in the other sections as well, like Articles, Schools, Colleges, Institutes, and so on. You may go through the guidelines if needed.
    Patience and perseverance pays

First of all I congratulate you on reaching this much coveted and honourable goal and it is a matter of great happiness and inspiration that you decided to achieve it by increasing your activities in the forum section. We have witnessed some good threads from you in recent times and expect more from you in future. As per my observation you have immense potential in contributing in ISC and only thing is that try to keep the quality of your work commensurate with your quantity. ISC is a great place for hard working and methodical members and I wish and hope that you would be one of them.
    Further, I would suggest you to contribute in information update section and small articles (500-600 words) related to admissions, exams etc in article section, which are more of compiling nature rather than creative writing. This way you can accumulate more points in quest of your next goal that is diamond level. I wish you all the best in your journey in ISC. I would also advise you to participate in all the contests as that helps us in sharpening our writings. Do not bother for the results and awards. They would anyway come to you subsequently.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to you, Niharikha. Recently before becoming a gold member, you have received an award also in the forum section for the thread of the week award. Now you have become a Gold member. That means your performance is excellent during this month. Try to continue the same level of performance. You will become a strong member of this site.
    You can post in all other sections of the site. I wish you continue your hard work and reach new higher member levels. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Niharika please accept my good wishes and I could see your perseverance and stupendous interest in this forum to get the lost glory and thus you have accepted the new challenge logging with new name and achieved the gold level at the earliest. The next level target is diamond which you can achieve within few months as your contributions in forum is worth mentioning and all the threads which are raised and replied has the great meaning. Now that you have achieved the gold membership, please try to churn out articles and that would add flavour to your writing caliber and also helps in Google AdSense in future. Since the words bring in money for every member in this site, and you have the niche to create good contents,earnings would be easy and going for you in future and accept my best of luck in advance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all those who have sent me your good wishes. I would like to mention something regarding contributing in other sites of ISC. In fact, I had tried to participate in the contests and after typing when I wanted to post , it was asking for for HTML formatting and giving links. I tried to do but was unable to do as I have mentioned several times that I am not a technically able person even though I can really type very fast without making too many mistakes. In fact I have started using my computer and find it much convenient to post rather than struggling with my smart phone to post contents. I am trying hard to learn the art ofs posting which needs a little more technical skills. Although the Topic based TOW contest for February -Perception seemed interesting and I wanted to take part, I am unable to follow the technical part of it like providing the URL of my Forum thread etc. Regarding posting Articles , I need time to go through the help links given and select topics to post. Once when I kick start it, I will be posting regularly as writing is my hobby and passion and feel delighted to get motivation .

Niharika, nice to hear that you have reached the level of Gold member in your 'rebirth' (as Niharika) in ISC.
    I feel, by this you have overcome certain inbuilt limitations faced by a newly joined member. I hope you may recall my( and similar other members') motivating and encouraging responses to your forum messages expressing difficulties. It again proves that 'present fears are less than horrible imaginations'.

Now you can start your journey in ISC with a peaceful forward march.

All the best. Welcome your quality contributions.

Niharika,

Don't get overwhelmed by technical issues. As we have repeatedly said, you can learn along the way. I've had problems with using HTML tags for years and took ages to understand them. Even now once or twice, I forgot to put the anchor keywords in the correct place or put the URL of the article page itself instead of the other page where I want it to lead and the article gets shifted to pending.

We had given you the link to the Help topic which explains clearly how to put the internal link. As of now, if you wish to participate in any contest, just put the URL. What is the URL? It is simply the entire sequence of letters that appears in the browser right at the very top. For example, the URL of this thread is-
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/180526-i-have-become-a-gold-member-today-after-reaching-1001-points

Well done in reaching the Gold level. Be consistent, learn, work on the quality of your content. You will get ahead.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My response coincided with Vandana ma'am. So, deleted.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Thank you Vandana and Saji Ganesh. Now I have posted an article about Women You tubers. I have tried using the tags after going through the guideline of the article section. I do not know what will be the outcome. It was just a trial.

Congratulations, Niharikha. We look forward to seeing in higher levels very soon.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you very much Mr, Tony John. I will post many more useful contents in the long run.

• Sign In to post your comments