You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding deleted article

Vandana ma'am,
    As per your instruction, here I'm sending the URL of my article

importance of education in 21st century
    Dr Sanchita,

The opening sentence itself is a copied one and not original. A few other aspects, such as character development, personality development, etc also are appearing elsewhere.

The points are not developed properly. For example, the statement "The value of education focus on developing the character of a person" is very vague. You have not explained how exactly it developes the character. Similarly, you stated, "It helps the student to develop the inner and external personality of the student." How exactly you have not explained. Hence, it seems you have picked up points from various sources and simply clubbed them together without clarity in conveying in what way value education is important.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dear Dr. Sanchita
    You are one of our experienced contributors with more than 40 articles in your profile. but all sections of ISC maintaining under guidelines.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Ma'am,
    Can you give me one chance for editing?

Dr. Sanchita Ranjan,

Since the article is edited once, it is marked as "noindex" on Google and it may have other issues as well. If you are very confident, you can post a new article with the edited content. You don't have to make it so long but try to improve the language. Many of our ISC members started this way only and over a period of time, they became great authors.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.