You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

The perception of ultimate peace can free the universe from war and violence

The perception of only peace among various actions in mind can change a nation radically. We can see that there are terminological differences in identifying the same object. Depending on the condition, the same water can be consumed cold or warm. In the midst of diversity, human beings are attracted to an unknown discipline and care for a beautiful and successful way of life.
    The perception of peace in a controlled life can influence others to establish to peaceful mindset. As opaque glass does not reflect the sunray, the effect of peace is not realized unless people have a pure and peaceful mind.
    Peaceful people give birth to a healthy and beautiful nation as the swan roams in the clear water only. In the modern world, only such nations can forget the violence and build a society of peace. So I think it is important to be a pacifist in emotional perception which is very important in today's world to acquire the power of forgiveness, against recent war, and violence. What is your view? This is my contest entry against "Perception".
    The perception about life will be different from person to person. A person wants to have a peaceful life and he will behave in such a way that he will have peace always. Some people want to expand their power so that they will have a powerful and authoritative life. Such people will not care for peace.
    Some people may like to have a down to earth attitude and such people may have different perceptions. If all the people understand the importance of peace and try to maintain good relations with others, we will have peace on this earth. But is it possible?

drrao
    always confident

Life is yours and you have every right to lead your life as you wish. It entirely depends how you would like to enjoy it. You can see the lives of the doctors not caring for their personal enjoyment but are dedicated to the patients suffering from the disease.They would not bother for the money but they would have the sense of satisfaction if the patients are getting reliefs with their careers. For a busy business man earning huge profits is the objective of life. For a scientist, it would be his sole objective to get success in his experiment.
    We can see that the perceptions are different and would vary depending upon their temperaments.

Peace is required for happiness and prosperity in our lives. But it is not easy to perceive peace in our lives because of various external and internal reasons. Attaining peace requires some basic understanding and rudimentary concepts of our thought process and mindset. We have to be very alert, disciplined, and patient in order to achieve the elusive peace in our lives. One thing, which is important about the entity peace, I would like to say that peace is to be adopted by each and every person of the society and is to made a trend and pattern in it. The reason is very simple that a few peace loving people cannot change the society until many people are seriously pursuing it. When the majority of the population is seeking peace then only we can hope for a better tomorrow and a world without violence and war.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has struck the right chord in connecting the tow topic with the current war crisis and it is the fact that those who are superiors would always try to boss over the inferriors and that way there is no end for greediness and having control on others and the war of Russia over Ukraine could have been avoided if there was peace talks between the two with the intervention of UN. But unfortunately the super power is swaying over the small country and causing all damages. What the Russia achieved is nothing. More enmity across the world. now the Credit cards, visa cards are also banned in that country and soon Russia would go out of arms and financially it would be crippled. Those who think that war is the only way to get rid of things, this war would teach them a lesson and Russia would be nowhere.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Most humbly and respectfully, I would like to state that I have read this Forum post and comments from other esteemed Members.

My humble view in this regard:
    (a) Peace is artificial. Violence is natural.
    (b) Nature doesn't accept peace. Conflict is natural.
    (c) Darwin has also accepted that conflict exists in nature. The theory of 'Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest' indicates constant conflict in nature.

As conflict is natural and will always remain in the nature and in the human society, we must give stress on Conflict Study and its resolution (although resolution is temporary).

I hope all will agree!

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

• Sign In to post your comments