You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for February on the topic- Perception- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of February '22 on the topic Perception, which, it appears, was not very well received by our members. And the winner is-

Dhruv for the thread How, at times, perceptions turn into misconceptions

Special Prizes

1. Sanchita Ranjan for her thread Perceptions may change with time

2. Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao for the thread Our perception will impact our behavior and

3. Umesh for his thread Our perceptions are the key to our future actions

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Dhruva for winning the topic-based TOW of last month, and to Dr. Sanchita Ranjan, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Umesh for bagging special prizes.

I wonder why this topic on perception got few takers, as indicated by Saji.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

When I read the submission by Dhruva, somehow I felt he is going to win. Now I see his name here. Congratulations Dhruva for winning the TOW award. Congratulations to the two other winners of the special award along with me. I hope all the three will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming weeks. I thank ISC for considering my submission for a special award.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their awards for this month end topic based contest.
    Knowledge is power.

congratulations to all the winners of the TOW entry. It is always interesting to be a part of such a competition but I feel really sad when I sometimes am not able to participate due to time management.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My hearty congrats to TOW contest winner Dhruva for his wonderful thread mentioned above which created the right chord with the word given. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners, Sanchita, Dr Rao, and Umesh for their respective threads mentioned above. Actually this time the participation was less and the members have failed to notice the tow thread and nevertheless the contest was lately participated and the members won the prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. I thank ISC for giving me a special award.

My congratulations to Dhruv, Dr Sanchita Ranjan, Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for their awards. They have posted really interesting threads based on the topic which entail a good discussion. My best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks everyone for your compliments. At the same time congratulations to Dr Sanchita, Dr Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for their respective wins.
    Patience and perseverance pays

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Other eligible threads have also been suitably rewarded.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

My heartiest congratulations to All winners of TOW contest for February on the topic- Perception. I also participated in this TOW contest, happy to see the best selection of judge.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the context for February on the topic Perception. All have contributed significantly and my best wishes to all who have participated in this TOW context.

My congratulations to Dhruv, Sanchita Ranjan, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao and Umesh, the winners of TOW contest and wishing others to come into the list soon.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.