You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Rejection reason seems not valid for one of Article.

Hello Editors,
    I submitted one article which got rejected due to copy right violation.
    The same article is not present at my blog.
    I also removed external link from Article before submitting it.

ISC Article Link: https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=179512

Could you please help me to understand rejection reason in detail?

Thanks & Regards,
    Nilesh
    Nice to see you back after a long gap. Regarding your article, it must have been rejected because at the time of review your article must have been appearing on your blog too. You must have removed the same from your blog subsequently. Anyway, your query has been put up with the section editors. Please wait for a response.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

This post is reminding me about publication of one of my books from the Amazon where Amazon had made a query that some content in that book is appearing elsewhere in some internet site also. They simply asked whether the content belonged to me only or to someone else. If it was my content then they allowed it to be published as a paperback book and then finally my book was published but the interesting thing about this is that I cannot publish my content which is published in one internet site to other internal site because that is considered as a plagiarism. In your case also inadvertently same thing happened but now as you have removed it from your blog, I think ISC may consider it for publishing it here. So this is a learning lesson for all of us that we should not duplicate our content in internet in two sites at any cost.
    Knowledge is power.

Nilesh Patel,

I checked it out just now. The same details appear also at- https://labteknik.blogspot.com/p/chromatography-basics.html

Unless it is removed from there, we cannot allow it to be published at ISC as per the admin. policies.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome back, Nilesh, good to see that you have started contributing to article section. Being the old member you are well aware that ISC is very strict in approving the articles and there has been expressed condition that our content submitted to this site should be exclusively and should not appear anywhere else and even in our blogs. Now that our editors have clearly mentioned the reasons for rejections, you might have got the clue. Nevertheless ISC does not bother the sincere members and as far as possible the articles are approved step by step and that is known to each member. Nevertheless, you can try submitting other articles, and this time make sure that they do not appear anywhere else on the internet. ISC needs old members like you as we are aware of the rules and approval of articles would be easy.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank You Editors and Members for your valuable input.
    I will take care of such things.

Regards,
    Nilesh Patel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.