You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Snap Writing Contest Winners

As a special tribute to Sun, we organized a Snap Writing Contest. Although the number of participants was not up to expectations, which was really sad, it is commendable that overall we got good quality write-ups.

We are awarding two write-ups with a cash prize of Rs.50/- and 50 points for each. These are-
    1. The write up on the topic University Campus by Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao
    and
    2. The write up on the topic Research by Partha K.

A consolation prize of Rs.30/- and 30 points is also awarded to K. Mohan for his write-up on Classrooms.

Congratulations to the winners! We will award cc and give enhanced points to all the non-winning participants as well, as per our discussions.

A note- For future such time-bound contests, members are requested to keep in mind that they must make the effort to submit within the given time otherwise they will not be eligible for the main prizes. If you are making it a point to participate, then the effort should be there to adhere to the requirements. It was disappointing that nearly half a dozen entries were late, otherwise more prizes would have been awarded.
    Congratulations to the winners of snappier contest Dr.Rao, Partha K and K.Mohan for their best contributions to the contest. Well done members. Keep it up!! I wish you all to win many more such rewards in future too!!

This was a very interesting contest and many members tried to participate in it wholeheartedly. I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions within the stipulated time. Well done members and continue contributing in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you ISC for considering my write up for the prize. I thank the jury for encouraging me with this award. I congratulate the other two winners also for their commendable work. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. It is really a great gesture from Vandana to conduct this contest as a tribute to our senior member SUN who deceased recently. I pray to God to see that he would attain Moksha.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Dr Srinivasa Rao and Partha for their respective snap write ups which eventually won the prize and I thank the ISC for awarding me also for the class room write up. In fact I want to go for the second write up but could not match to the timing. However the contest was good and portrayed the instant writing ability of the members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

1. Firstly, I congratulate Vandana Madam for very efficiently organizing this time-bound contest. I do understand how complicated it is to organize such contest in this platform with a very busy schedule.

2. I congratulate Dr. Rao Sir and Mohan Sir for their prize-winning entries. I also appreciate the efforts of other contestants.

3. I can't praise myself for my effort because I could not submit my first (and in my opinion, better) entry within the stipulated time. I was 4 minutes late. I won because of my second entry.

4. I dedicate my award to my late parents (who left us in August 2020 and June 2021, respectively) who always encouraged me to express my feelings in black and white.

5. I take this opportunity to remember late SuN who always appreciated my very poor creative efforts and kept in touch with me till October 2021.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Congratulations to the winners. Keep it up! The contest was a thrilling experience. My typing speed is poor, so it was a learning experience. Such writing challenges are enriching.
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations Dr Rao and Partha, the winners and to Mohan for the consolation prize. The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

My heartiest congratulation to winners of Snap Writing Contest and Mohan Sir for consolation prize
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My Congratulations to the winners of snappier contest Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Partha K and K.Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.