You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why payment is too late

I have uploaded filled in the invoice on 2nd March for effective payment. But, it has not been credited to my account till now. How much time it will take to reach my account. Please inform me.
    Generally, payments will start from the 3rd or 4th and we will receive within 10 days from the date of uploading the invoice. But as informed by Vandana as a reply to some thread, the payments are slightly getting delayed from the last 2 or 3 months. This month I think the payments are not released so far. Anyhow, we need not worry. Definitely, we will receive our payments in another 3 or 4 days.
    drrao
    always confident

It is the fact for the past two or three months the payments are getting delayed and even I had reminded the webmaster for the same. Let us hear from the webmaster Timmy at the earliest.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dr. Sanchita Ranjan,

The Webmasters have been informed.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I also feel the same. ISC never delays the payment. This month may be due to certain reasons, it may be delayed. Let us hope, payment gets processed as soon as possible and our payment get credited to our bank account.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

All the above members, please check your account and confirm.

Today I received my payment and I got the message from my bank at 7.15 am. This information is given here as sought by our webmaster Timmy John. Thanks ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Just now I received message regarding payment from bank. Thanks to Timmy sir for taking prompt action.

My payment also got deposited in my account today morning. I received a message from the bank today and also an alert from ISC also. Thank you ISC for the same. I think all others also might have received their payments.
    drrao
    always confident

First of all thanks
    Today, I received current payment in my account. But , no amount credited for the cash payment of January 2022 while I uploaded invoice in 3rd February 2022.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.