You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th March '22- Winners!

With a suggestion (request) to avoid repetition of topics in different ways, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week Contest for the week 06th to 12th Mar '22. Let us have variety. I am sure that our members are capable of doing it.

Winner

Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his thoughtful thread No in the beginning is always better than in the end

Special prizes

1. Neelam for her thread When your pretentions often get revealed in public

2. Umesh for his thread If we cannotaccomodate other cultures, then how can we expect them to do so'

3. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Who is behind the mask? Any clue?

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to Dr Rao for winning the thread of the week contest and his thread deals with the subject to which we are all familiar but never had the guts to say no to others even though we know our limitations and cannot help others. My appreciation also goes to one of special prize winners Neelam for her thread when our pretentions often get revealed in public would be very awkward time to anyone, and Umesh for his thread when we cannot sustain and accommodate the other culture,how can expect others to do so, which is mind boggling and lastly Sankalan for his thread who is behind the mask, is the great awareness created by the author, that mask has become the hiding thing and the person can imitate others and even impersonation can be possible and that is why I suggested EC may take note of this.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you ISC for selecting my thread as the thread of the week. I thank all the editors who are on the jury for selecting my thread as the thread of the week for the week 06th to 12th March '22. I congratulate all the other winners also. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, Umesh, Neelam and Sankalan Bhattacharya on their winning in the TOW contest.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners who have contributed outstanding threads during the period under review. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Dr.Rao, Neelam, Umesh, Sankalan Bhattacharya to win TO W contest with their nice contributions. Well done members. Keep it up!!

Many congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, Umesh sir, Neelam and Sankalan Bhattacharya on their winning the TOW contest 06th to 12th March '22.

Congratulations to all the winners!

What Saji says is correct, namely, that we often see the same topic. It would be advisable to use the search box to avoid repetition. After all, even when you come up with text that is different, it can't really elicit that much of a fresh discussion, with members just repeating their views already expressed earlier.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to Dr Rao for winning the contest and also to my co-winners Umesh Sir and Neelam. My thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for an award. The threads are well-written and quite interesting and my best wishes to all the other regular contributors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.