You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

When does member rank change in ISC?

To webmasters/Editors,
    I have been actively contributing to ISC for the last 1-2 months. I was given member of the month for the month of February 2022. Earlier my rank was 65 and still, it is 65. I thought it may change after a month when ranking gets updated but still waiting for the rank to get changed. I want to know the ranking updation system of ISC.
    Good question asked by the author. The member ranks changes every Sunday evenings and that depends on wholesome contributions of each member in different sections. And as regards the member rank remaining static, that can be due to other nearest members taking upsurge and even overtaking the grand total score and thus taking the better ranks. At ISC the ranks are automated and there is no involvement of any editor in this regard. It works on simple method that one must be regular and be formidable in contribution to maintain the rank, and if the performance score wise in all sections are superlative, surely one has the chance to overtake the rank for sure. Some months bank my rank was third and now it is four since many months, and that indicates that I am going steady without hype performance and thus not able to crack the third place.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There is a prescribed system for the calculation of member ranking. In deciding on the rank of an individual not alone the performance in this week but also the permission in this month and performance during the last three months also will be considered and then only the rank is given. The calculation is automated and every Sunday the rank will be calculated. Recently there is no change in my member rank of mine also.
    You can open the following link to know more about the ranking system on ISC.
    Member Ranking

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments