You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Kindly allow me to edit these articles

To,
    Article editors,
    I am getting a good amount of traffic to the following articles and want to improve it so that it can get more traffic to also. I will add internal ISC links as well as improve the content based on the latest updates.

Kindly give me editing rights to the following articles.

How does a domestic refrigerator work

Types of chip formation during machining

Construction and working of cold storage plant

Construction and working of ice plant

Rivet and types of riveted joints

Different types of iron and its material properties

Introduction to finite element analysis FEa and element types used in FEA

Final year projects in mechanical engineering

Factors leading to variation in thermal conductivity of different materials

Design procedure of gear box for automobiel and machine tools

Introduction to an automobile clutch and its importance

Compressiblity - the basic concept in fluid mechanics

Different types of working principles of temperature sensors

Performance of an internal combustion engine by heat balance sheet
    Dr Paresh, your request has been forwarded to the editors of the section. They will check it out and let you know after doing the needful. Please wait for a response.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Dr. Paresh Gujarati,

All these articles were republished by you in December or later. Why did you not update them at that time itself, give the additional info., links, etc? When a member republishes an article, at that time itself all this should be done. Editors cannot be expected to repeatedly lock, and unlock articles every 2-3 months.

I will confirm with Tony Sir first if it is Ok to reopen all these articles yet again.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr. Paresh Gujarati,

Since you had republished these articles at '21 year-end, it is suggested that you republish them later this year in July. At that time, you can use the edit button to update the information in the article and improve the content as per what you mentioned.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments