You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding Pending Payment

I have uploaded the invoice on 2nd March 2022, but the Payment not been received yet. I checked the invoice on 19th March 2022, but the invoice is not there. So I have reuploaded the invoice on the same day, please, check the invoice and send the payment soon.
    Vimala, if you had already uploaded your invoice on the 2nd, it would have sufficed for you to have send a reminder to Timmy sir through the update option. A second invoice for the same payment can create confusion and may be troublesome for the accounts section too. Please check your invoice properly before submitting the same and ensure that it has been duly submitted. It appears that you always face problems with the payments. Anyway, we will check it out and let you know. Please wait.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Sir,
    I had Checked with my bank account and till date no credit from ISC payment , i have faced same problem from few months. i didn't know what was the problem.

Vimala, you have said that you checked the invoice but it was not there and so you uploaded the same again. So, in all probability, your first invoice was not submitted properly and have not reached the payment authority. Since you had uploaded a second invoice on or after the 19th, please check whether it has been submitted correctly and confirm.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Thank you sir, for your quick response.
    I once again checked the invoice, it was submitted properly.

Hello Vimala

Please check your bank account and confirm.

I have received the payment today, Thanks Timmy John Sir,., and Saji Sir.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.