You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 13th to 19th Mar '22- Winners!

With an observation that the forum appears to be passing through a lean period, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 13th to 19th Mar '22. And, the winners are-

Winner

Umesh for his thread Our bizarre thoughts sometimes generate new ideas

Special Prizes

1. K Mohan for the thread Self-employment is the best way to tide over unemployment crisis, and

2. Swati Sharma for her thread Is it possible that a course can really teach you

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!
    Hearty congrats to Umesh for getting the thread of the week contest ending March 22 and his above mentioned thread was unique and eventually got the award. My thanks to the ISC for selecting my thread self employment is the best way to tide over the unemployment and awarded as the special prize along with Swati Sharma for her thread mentioned above which is mind boggling.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. The posts that won the awards really good and deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many awards and prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate other winners who have been awarded against this TOW contest. Well done members and keep up your outstanding creative work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for his excellent expression in his chosen article leading to winning a prize. At the same time, K .Mohan and Swati Sharma have done well in their well thought threads providing us deep insights in their respective threads.
    Well done members and wish many more creative write ups in the upcoming time.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Umesh Sir, K Mohan and Swati Sharma for winning the thread of the week contest 13th to 19th Mar '22. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.

Congratulations to Umesha sir and Mohan Sir, I also like to thank you to ISC for my reward. I will try to give my contribution more and more to the forum and other sections of ISC. Thank you!

My congratulations to Umesh, Mohan and Swati Sharma on winning the TOW contest.

My congratulations to all the winners! The threads are well-composed and discuss various aspects that require our attention. My best wishes to all the other regular contributors and hope to read more such thought-provoking threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulations both the special prize winners in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.