You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Feb '22- Winners!

Here are the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Feb '22. For the information of the new members to the site, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Vandana

Forum-
    Niharikha

Ask Experts-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs-
    Ravi Shankar

Colleges and Schools-
    Hafeezur Rahman

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Dhruv

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Thank you ISC for awarding me, the Wizard award for the section of Ask Experts, for the month of Feb 2022. I thank the Editors who are there on the jury to consider my name for the above award.
    I congratulate all the other winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards in various sections for the month of Feb 2022.
    I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months also.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Vandana for having got the wizard award in articles section and we know she is the dedicated contributor in that section and getting this award is equally good. My word of appreciation goes to Niharika for her wonderful contributions in the forum section and we know her come back was stupendous and created wonders in the forum. M,y applause goes to Dr Rao, as he is the know contributor in Ask Experts section and given very detailed reply for the questions posted there. We also know that Ravi Shankar is the silent contributor in the jobs section and he to top scorer in the last seven days chart. And Rahman has been comfortable in contributing in colleges and schools and Dhruv in updates as the super contributor. All these member added their presence with wonderful sharing and thus got the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wizard and super contributor awards are the prestigious monthly awards given by ISC to the outstanding contributors. Now the awards for the month of February 2022 are declared and I congratulate all the above winners who have received these awards for the said period. Well done members and keep up the creative spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Feb '22. Well done and keep it up.

Thanks to all (in ISC Admin) for the lovely/great award and valuable comments from each member/friend. It is my privilege.

For the past few months, I am getting a few hundred extras from ISC in my account but didn't check the detail to know the whereabouts except for a quick glance and immediately moved to different tasks/contributions.

I am earning pocket money overall from ISC for the past 1+ decade. And you can as well.

Tips: To all new and old members, keep on posting Educational (niche) unique content (without violating) in a different sections of ISC (and learn from Editor's review and rejection etc. with patience) plus use ISC help section for learning many basic guidelines. Participate in ISC Forum contest as well. Other than usual points and cash., rewards and additional awards would follow you beside ISC's revenue-sharing bonus., and, AdSense revenue if you have any.

All the best!

My thanks to ISC and Saji Ganesh for the above award. I am extremely thankful for receiving this award. I have been a little busy for a few days and will start posting in the middle of April.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. They have done exceedingly well in the respective sections and my best wishes to them.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks to the jury panel for considering my contributions in the articles section for the Wizard award. Congratulations to all my co-winners. We hope to see some new awardees in the coming months.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Feb '22. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in coming days.

I am thankful to the ISC Admin for this prestigious award and also thankful to the wishes conveyed by the members.

Congratulations to my co-winners.

Congratulation to the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of February 2022.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.