You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of active GD on Ukraine-returned students should appear for entrance tests or not

There are some regular participants in our active GDs, including the recent one on whether or not admissions for Ukraine-returned students to medical colleges should be given with entrance tests or not. It would be good to see some new participants in future GDs!

The three best participants of the active GD are Shampa Sadhya, Sheo Shankar Jha, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, each of whom did not focus only on repetition of some of the points already made, but also gave their own unique perpective of the topic and brought in fresh elements into the discussion as well. All three will receive a cash prize of Rs.150/-.

It has also been decided to give Dr Deepali Gangwar a consolation prize of Rs.50/- for a fairly good participation throughout the GD. Well done!

Congratulations to all the winners! A few of the other responses will be given enhanced points and cc.
    I am very happy to note that my name is also considered as one of the three best participants. I thank ISC for the same. I thank the editors who are on the jury for considering my name also for the award.
    I congratulate all the other winners of the Group discussion and I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming competitions. A good group discussion with various members participating in the same with a lot of interest.

drrao
    always confident

Best wishes to three best participants of active GD namely Shampa, Sheo and Dr Rao. My appreciation also goes to Dr Deepali for winning the consolation prize for the same. All the participants also gave best replies.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This was a very interesting GD and was contemporary in its nature. The members had participated in it with much excitement and vigour. There were quite a good number of contributions and now the awards are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners of this GD. Well done members and keep up the spirit of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Shampa, Sheo Shankar Jha and Dr Rao for being adjudged as the best participants in the GD and also to Dr Deepali for the consolation prize. Being consistent, coming up with new points to strengthen your stand, logically countering the arguments of others who take a different stand and more importantly, making an effort not to repeat your points is what makes a GD interesting and worthy. As Vandana ma'am has said, let us have more participation in the upcoming GDs and new names among the list of best participants.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I am very happy to see that my name has been included as one of the three best participants though the discussions were quite interesting and lively due to the involvement of varied members putting their observations on right perspectives.
    I am thankful to ISC platform and the panel of editors providing us such opportunities of group discussions.
    I congratulate other members namely Shampa and Dr. Rao for their brilliant contributions leading to win the prizes with their frank views. Dr. Deepali Gangwar should also be congratulated for her attempts to make the discussion more interesting with her creative thinking.
    My best wishes to the remaining members who were involved in the group discussions highlighting valuable tips for supporting their stands in the Group Discussions.

My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Sheo Shankar Jha, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Dr Deepali Gangwar. All of you have kept the spirit alive by discussing various aspects to take the active GD forward. Best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Great job!

My Hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Sheo Shankar Jha, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning GD on active topic as well as also congratulate to Dr Deepali Gangwar for a consolation prize
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I thank ISC for my award and my congratulations to the rest of the winners for their respective awards. Thank you to all the members for the congratulatory messages. I enjoyed the GD and learnt some facts too.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.