You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 20th to 26th Mar '22- Winners!

Reiterating our point about the importance of developing an idea into a quality content worthy of some discussion, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 20th to 26th Mar '22. And the winner is-

Swati Sharma for the thread Along with household chores, they also work as news reporters

Special Prize

KVRR for his thread Are pensions to elected representatives justified

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winner will get Rs 40/- and 40 points.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!
    TOW contest awards for the week 20-26 March 2022 are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate the winners for these awards for their outstanding contributions during the period. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contest. The threads are worth the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Swati Sharma for getting the thread of the week award for the week ending 26th March and she comes with such a thread which has the impact of every members and they try to share their own experience at their home. But that particular thread to which she won the award really testifies that house maids who bring the news from the neighbors and others are more than authentic and we would also be interested to know from her. And my congrats also to KVRR for winning the special prize for the same week with his thread questioning the payment of pensions to elected representative. Though it is the feeling vented as a citizen, but in reality every one questions the credibility of leaders who has done nothing and yet enjoying the tax payers amount as pension and that need to be stopped or lowered.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners for getting the thread of the week contest award. The threads was commendable. I hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in future. I wish them all the best. Keep it up.

Thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for a special prize. Congratulations to the winner for her winning thread. Thanks for the congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Thank you so much ISC for selecting my thread as the thread of the week, I also thank all members for their wishes also for their responses to my thread. A big congratulation to Special Prize winner, KVRR. Wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future too. Thank you!

Congratulations to both the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations Swati Sharma and KVRR for your awards for your interesting forum threads. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Swati Sharma for being declared the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate KVRR for getting the special prize. All the best for getting more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.