You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for February '22- Winner!

The Star of the Month award for the month of February goes to none other than Vandana for her contributions to different sections during the period. The elan with which manages her responsibilities on the site and yet finds time to enrich the different sections with quality contributions is really commendable and worth emulating.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Please join me to congratulate the star award winner.
    Congratulations to Vandana Madam for your overall interest for enriching the standards of the different sections. Apart from your responsibilities of Managing Editor, you find time for your regular contributions with your skills of time management.
    I am pleased to note that you have been adjudged the prestigious star award for the month of February 22 for your painstaking involvement. Hope you would contribute quality articles in the different sections to enrich our knowledge even in the time ahead. Wish you all the best.

Congratulations to Vandana for being the Star of the Month for the month of February. She really deserves the award. As a matter of fact, she is the star always of this ISC. She manages her duties as Managing Editor. Then she writes good articles. She participates actively in the forum section and all other sections also. She designs the contests and sees that they will be conducted properly. She gives pepper advice to the people who want some support. So she is the person who deserves this award. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work in the coming months and gets many more awards.
    drrao
    always confident

All praise and congrats to Vandana for bagging the February star of the month award for her total involvement with the site and keeping it going with formidable contribution from her side. How she is taking time for each section and yet managing the affairs without any complaint from anyone and the three webmasters are really must be feeling happy to have her at the helm of affairs. The contests which she conducts are unique and there is always sense of happiness to participate in the contests and thus prove to be part of ongoing activities in the site. She always comes with new thread which makes the members ponder over and react. Her contributions in articles section is also commendable and over all she manages this site as the chief of the channel. We are very kind enough to have her guidelines and support.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well done Vandana and your multifarious activities in contributing to various sections as well as keeping and monitoring the various contributions made by other members in different sections is really praiseworthy. You truly deserve this award and I congratulate you on this achievement. Well done and keep your scintilating performance in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to ME Vandana for winning the Star of the Month Award for Feb '22. You are an inspiration for all. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations, Vandana Ma'am! While your contributions always have a special flavour you are an inspiration to all. Keep going and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Vandana for getting the Star of the Month award for February '22 award.

I feel delighted and honored to be the recipient of this award. Thank you, everyone, for your kind wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

First of all , Thanks to LE Saji Ganesh Sir for golden selection for this award and my heartiest congratulations to ME Vandana for winning the Star of the Month , February 2022
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for getting the Star of the Month award for February '22 award. Truly, she deserve this award. Keep it up.

Congratulations Vandana mam for being awarded the Star of the month award for the month of February 2022. It is yet another jewel in your crown of awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.