You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

What do you know about these two tax-free films?

Arvind Kejriwal stated that 'The Kashmir Files' is a 'jhooti' film. He also ridiculed the director of the film, Shri Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri, and asked him to put the film on YouTube. He declined to make the film 'The Kashmir Files' entertainment tax-free. Later, he reiterated his position more than once.

Earlier, Arvind Kejriwal had made two films tax-free in Delhi, namely 'Shand ki Ankh' and 'Nil Battey Sannata'. I simply would like to know about these two films. Why are these two films great? Why did Shri Kejriwal make these two films tax-free? Why did these two films vanish without any trace? Who were the directors and actors of these two great films? Were these films superior to 'The Kashmir Files'?

[Edited - needless digressions and bold tags removed.]
    It seems that very few Members of this site are actually enthusiastic about these two great films made tax-free (within Delhi).
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

If Kejriwal was furious about Kashmir Files film, its just because the PM Modi has congratulated the entire crew of the film for giving such a mind boggling thought. And if the film was wrong the cast would not have been invited by the UK Parliament to address the session. If Kejriwal declined tax free for Kashmir film, it exposes his hallow thoughts. Coming to other two films namely Shand ki Ankh and Nil Battery Sannata, which seems to be locally made for the Delhi audience and we never came to know about such film. May be these films having some stuff to have dig at other parties which are against the AAP rising. Any way Kejriwal has become the national figure now and may be vying to fight as the PM candidate in future and thus bracing up everything against the wishes of BJP and the Prime Minister.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

#754723: Why I don't know, Kejriwal has been acting against the interest of the displaced Kashmiri Pandits. He opposed a proposal to make Kashmiri Pandit teachers permanent in Government schools in Delhi. When the Hon'ble Supreme Court forced the Delhi Government to make them permanent, he has been trying to take credit for this. Now, his lies are coming out. People now know that he and his party opposed the proposal and appealed against the lower court's verdict in favour of the displaced Kashmiri Pandit teachers.
    He has sold his conscience for a few votes of the privileged community. There are many other examples to substantiate this.
    Even his former mentor (Anna Hajare) who brought him to limelight, declines to get associated with him nowadays.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

I have not ever heard about these two films. But the moment you told that the AAP chief has given concession for these films means there should be something against the central government or maybe having something supporting his party. Now his success in Kashmir may bring more confidence in him and try all the ways and means to bring a bad name to the Modi government.
    drrao
    always confident

# 754727
    Sanjay Singh of AAP has shown some documents on two news chanells.
    a) Copy of order of Supreme Court in which it was categorically mentioned that Cabinet of Delhi Government passed a proposal to regularise them (Kashmiri pundits) working as temporary teachers.
    b) A copy of letter of L.G. which shows that there was to dispensation to regularise these Kashmiri teachers as per MHA
    According to Mr Singh when this proposal was sent by cabinet of ministers to L.G. he refused to accept it.

^ plz read "there was no dispensation" in point (b)

"According to Mr Singh when this proposal was sent by cabinet of ministers to L.G. he refused to accept it."--------------Do you think, Sir, even hardcore AAP supporters would believe this?

• Sign In to post your comments