You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2022

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of February 2022.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for February 2022.
    First of all thanks to Timmy Sir for the timely announcement and heartiest congratulations to all the members who are in the list of Revenue share bonus for February 2022.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Its always pleasant feeling to see the revenue share announcement thread which is hoisted at the end of the month and we must thank Webmaster Timmy for doing the duties sincerely and in this regard my best wishes and congrats goes to all the 19 other members who got the share from the revenue and myself also benefited this time with rupees 817 and thank you for the same. Surely many members would be just missed getting the threshold amount required for payment announcement and that can be possible through having some contributions from the revenue share bonus. Those who are regular to the site and those who contribute in all sections are sure to get good amount of revenue share bonus for sure. ISC wanted to see new members also vie for the spots to earn the money and that would be encouraging to others.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the list of RSB recipients and at the same time I congratulate all the other members who have received this for the month of February 2022. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Happy to see my name in the list of successful candidates having won RSB for the month of February'22. I appreciate the webmaster for taking pain for the release of the payments a day ahead of the last day of the month. At the same time, my congratulations to those whose name figured in the list as a successful candidate. Well done members and keep up your sustained activities in ISC.

Congratulations to all the active members who have got a share of the revenue bonus for the month of February '22! Good going.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Thank you ISC for rewarding all the performing members for their performance for the month of February 2022. I thank ISC for giving me also some RSB for the same month. I thank the webmaster for his timely announcement this month also. I congratulate all the members who got some RSB. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work in the coming months also so that they will be eligible for some RSB.
    drrao
    always confident

Happy to see my name in the list of RSB recipients. I congratulate all the other members who got a share for the month of February 2022. Well done members and keep it up.

Congratulations to all the members who have received RSB for February month. It is good to see my name on the list of beneficiaries of the Revenue Share Bonus (RSB). I am thankful to ISC for this.

Thank you so much for the announcement of the revenue share bonus for February month 2022. I am very to see my name on the list, will try to give more contributions to the ISC in the future. I also congratulate all members who received their revenue share bonus for this month and also appreciate all rest other members for their contribution to ISC wish you all the best for the future too.

Congratulations to all the 20 members who are eligible for the RSB earnings. Well done!

Special congratulatory wishes to K Mohan for reaching RSB earning #120. Keep up the consistency!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement and my congratulations to all who got their RSBs this time. Make valuable contributions regularly to earn even more. My best wishes to others who couldn't make it this time with the hope that they will make more contributions in the days to come to become eligible for a share.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who are getting the Revenue share bonus for the month of February 2022. Good to see a number of people getting the bonus. Thank you Timmy sir.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.