You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2022 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2022 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Thank you Webmaster for your timely announcement of cash payment announcement for the month of March 2022.
    I thank ISC for giving me also some cash payments for the month of March 2022. I congratulate all the members who are given some cash payment for the same month. I wish and hope that all the members who got cash payments will continue their good work in the coming months also and continue to get the rewards. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Today being Telugu new year and its happy feeling to see the cash payment announcement early in the morning and what else would be the good start for the happy new year when many of our members including me got the payment and I had just now filled in the invoice and hoisted the same to the site. Thank you so much webmaster Timmy John would never fail in his duties and this is what the highlight of this site that everything is done timely and the payment announcement is made on first of every month. My congrats to all those who got the payment, my advice to those who missed the payment threshold by some margin of amount to put some more efforts and score more cash credits so that from next time they would be bestowed with great earnings. Once again thank you ISC for making this festival a new beginning.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am happy to see my name in the list of cash payment recipients for the month of March 2022. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other members who have received cash payment for this month. Well done members and keep up the spirit of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of March 2022. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you Webmaster Timmy Sir for timely announcement of March 2022 Cash payment . I am also one of selected members in this list and recently load my invoice as given guidelines.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My congratulations to all who are eligible for payment this time. Contribute more and earn more. For those who couldn't make it this time there is no reason to worry as you will definitely do it the next time depending on how active you remain throughout the month.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all those who are eligible for the payment of March '22. Well done all of you! It is especially a moment of happiness to get payment on a consistent basis every month. ISC has indeed been a great platform to earn a part-time income.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all who are all having name in the list and thank you Timmy Sir and Webmaster for this prompt announcement. Recently I have uploaded my invoice.

Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payments for March 2022. I missed this time due to my busy schedule and will try to be on the list next time.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.