You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Ugadi to all members of ISC

I wish a happy Ugadi to all the members of ISC.

Today is the first day of the Telugu New year. Last two years the Ugadi was spent without much happiness due to COVID19. In fact, the lockdown for the first time started just one or two days before Ugadi. This year the virus is not very severe. We are all able to have normal lives and we should thank God for whatever he has given to us. In the state of Karnataka also today new year will be celebrated.

I hope and wish that all of us will have a healthy, happy prosperous time throughout the year.
    Wish you a Happy Ugadi. Subhakrutha nama Ugadi subakankshalu....
    Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

On this Telugu New Year's Day, I wish all the members a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous life. I pray to God to give all Indians the wisdom to live harmoniously with all religions, and regions, Love your country's people.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Wish you all a very happy, prosperous Telugu Subhakruta nama Ugadi. This year name included Subha in itself and so we can expect good things will happen in this year.

I wish everyone in the ISC family a very Happy Ugadi. A new year brings in various new expectations and I wish all the expectations to be fulfilled. Let there be prosperity everywhere.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Wishing everyone joy, good health, happiness, and prosperity on the occasion of Ugadi (Gudi Padwa). I echo KVRR's words - live harmoniously with others, respect their faith.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I take this opportunity and convey my best wishes and happy Ugadi to all the fellow members and their family from our family. It has been tedious life two years back when lock down started before Ugadi and that made the entire people deprived of celebrating any other festival thereafter and the life has become more challenging and scareful for money. Now the situation is eased out and India has successfully fought the covid phases and today we have become more expertise in tackling any kind of virus and thanks to the effort of researchers, doctors and above all the whole medical staff who stood by the country and the country could gain the past glory. This is the first festival and henceforth it would be festive galore for the people of two Telugu speaking state and hope every one would celebrate this in all fervor.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments