You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let the 67 percentage gang up against the 33%

Some years ago, the country had a fabulous Prime Minister. He was honest to the core and more honest than others who pretend to be honest. His name is Dr. Manmohan Singh. The greatest of economists, with a fabulous team to support him, Dr. Singh, successfully pushed up 40 crores of Indians, above the poverty line. The telecom revolution was piloted by him, though it is Narasimha Rao, who started the economic reforms, with Dr. Singh as a FM. Today, the BJP has pushed back 30 crore citizens below the poverty line. Every independent survey has proved this. Yet, the BJP, with just a 33% vote share, has the guts to deny this. Why are we turning a blind eye towards facts? Should this trend be allowed to continue, we are definitely in for trouble.

It is time the 67% unites against the disastrous 33% and defeat it once and for all.
    Sivakumar Sir has indeed raised a very relevant Forum post!

All the great 'secular' parties in India, viz., AIMIM, PFI, SDPI, IUML, Keral Congress (innumerable factions), TMC- Mamtaj, AIUDF (Badruddin Ajmal's party in Assam), Samajwadi Party, National Conference, JKPDP, Pinoo-chacha's CPI(M), TRS, Congress, etc. must 'GANG UP' for the 2029 Lok Sabha election. They must start negotiation at the right earnest so that they can finish ganging up by 2029.

Then they will finish their unfinished agenda and complete the innumerable 'ghotalas' which they had to leave incomplete in 2014!

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

For the record of author and other members it was the Congress that was ruling the country for the junk of the period and the main slogan of Indira Gandhi was Ghari Hatao and Roti Kapada aur Makan. That time the population was hardly 70 cr in India and the people below the poverty line were also less. But they missed and the it was carried over to next govt and so on. If Manmohan Singh pushed the 40 crs Indians above poverty line because it was their compulsion and why the country still have people below poverty line. So the figures are in paper and in reality nothing happened to the poor in the previous govt and never in the past the ration were given for free for months together and gas connections are also given for free. So do not blame with exaggerated figure and let the people judge who has done what.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I say the author is correct in all his statements. How to combine this 67% is the question. It is like attempting to weigh frogs. You put one frog in the pan and another frog will jump out. Then the weighing is an ever losting process and never be completed.
    I feel it is better if the author comes out with a model which can be followed to unite this 67%. The destination of the author is very clear. But what is the way to reach the destination is not known. Instead of always blaming a party and supporting another party. it is better if we work out a useful way for achieving our goals.
    I feel the author will have pleasure in blaming the present PM and his party. So he will do that repeatedly. But he is clueless to get things done in the way he wanted to do.

drrao
    always confident

Being anti or pro any political party can't be praiseworthy and especially when it is beyond proper limit then certainly concerned person/s can't do justice while discussing political issues. It was not shocking for me when I heard a few hard-core supporters of BJP that they were ready to take bowl in their hands for begging if they were jobless because of BJP but they would keep on supporting their favourite party.
    33% versus 67% never comes in my mind. What the author has pondered over is not possible in next parliamentary elections, suppose it happens too even then situation will not be topsy turvy and reason is that what I have been observing for some years these events are politically managed to turn them opportune and favourable e.g. what happened in recent held elections we saw that how a perception was created prior to declaration of result was kind of unprecedented event. I think BJP knows very well to win elections . I don't think it is going to be defeated in 2024 elections however if administration goes anti and opponent party is vigil like AAP then author's dream may come true to oust BJP from the centre.

• Sign In to post your comments